Penang, Pulau Pinang

Not complete set i want to change

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of moneual mop. Lazada Malaysia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned moneual mop in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Malaysia.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

LazadaMY
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia #1177038

Dear Valued Customer,

We are truly sorry to hear that. We would advise you to kindly drop us an email at customer@lazada.com.my and provide the necessary details as well as snapshot of the incomplete item for reference. Our CS officer will be delighted to assist you further.

Violet.

Lazada Malaysia - Need my refund immediately Lazada Malaysia "Refer to my request 3210901 still not settle. I have not get my refund. Lazada block my access to talk to your customer service live chat. No update at all..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Cheating customer!!!!! Lazada Malaysia " Order #324999857 Placed on 31/05/2017 Samsung UA55KU6000 55" UHD 4K Series 6 Smart LED TV with HDR This is the second time i buy tv from lazada. The first..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Counterfeit goods Lazada Malaysia "I recently ordered and received a Sony MDR-7506. While the delivery was timely, and I gave it a 5 star review for that reason, I subsequently found out that the..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Complaint regarding delivery of item Lazada Malaysia "Mohd Nor Azman B Mohd Salleh 6/7/17 COMPLAINT REGARDING DELIVERY OF ITEM Dear Lazada, On 1/7/17 I made an order of washing machine, details as below: Dear Azman Salleh, Your..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more