Kerteh, Terengganu
3.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Hii, I have order from Lazada, but still not get this good, can i know why? Its about 3 weeks.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of lazada malaysia online order. Lazada Malaysia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazada malaysia online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Malaysia.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Lazada Malaysia - ITEM BRAND NOT AS DESCRIBED Lazada Malaysia "Hi, I'd purchased headset from lazada.com.my with details as follows: Order No.: 383836636 Item/Brand: SonicGear Chromatic Light Design X-Craft HP7000 2.1 Gaming Headset Price: RM85 (offer price before disc.) RM76.50 (discounted price using..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Cheating customer!!!!! Lazada Malaysia " Order #324999857 Placed on 31/05/2017 Samsung UA55KU6000 55" UHD 4K Series 6 Smart LED TV with HDR This is the second time i buy tv from lazada. The first..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - BELI BARANG LIKE BUG TAK CUKUP DALAM KOTAK YANG DI TERIMA. Lazada Malaysia "Selamat tengahari, Saya ingin beritahu, sy ada beli LIKE BUG, tapi ada barang tidak cukup iaitu kaki nya kurang 4 yang belah kiri dan kanan..mcm mana sy nak minta ye...sy..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Poor sky net services. Lazada Malaysia "Where is my shaft and cable ? The item was send here w/o the shaft and cable. I have call the person but theres too many reason and an escape..." Read more It Works - SCAM!!they only want money from u It Works "Do not buy from them !!! Scam artist! Amy friend told me about the special I said hey why not. Waited for a month. My box was damage and also..." Read more Flanigan Brothers Septic Illegal Flanigan Brothers Septic "Flanigan brothers septic is an illegal dumping septic tank company. They have been caught in the city of Buford for illegally dumping sewage into storm drains. They have also been..." Read more Dynamex - Untruthful and never delivered Dynamex "On August 18th Staples contracted them to deliver supplies. They delivered to someone named P. Pedro on Augeust 18th, 2017. Our office is closed on Friday's. There is no one..." Read more Jjshouse - Amazing experience! Jjshouse "I absolutely had to share the positive experience my daughter had when ordering from JJsHouse. We ordered a dress for her on August 15th and received it on August 23rd!..." Read more