I have ordered item #389529122 but Lazada never notify me the estimate date to arrive.On the 13th Nov 2015, I have received a call from the Lazada staff claimed that he was at my house area to send my parcel but never tried to go to my house.

I was in Penang that time. I texted him to go to my house and my housemate will collect my parcel but he never came. Today, 14th Nov I expected to received my parcel at 1630hrs but no Lazada staff came.

The Lazada personnel never acknowledge my message too.I am very upset on this matter as this was my first time using Lazada.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of lazada malaysia online order from Lazada Malaysia and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Malaysia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Malaysia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments