I have ordered item #389529122 but Lazada never notify me the estimate date to arrive.On the 13th Nov 2015, I have received a call from the Lazada staff claimed that he was at my house area to send my parcel but never tried to go to my house.

I was in Penang that time. I texted him to go to my house and my housemate will collect my parcel but he never came. Today, 14th Nov I expected to received my parcel at 1630hrs but no Lazada staff came.

The Lazada personnel never acknowledge my message too.I am very upset on this matter as this was my first time using Lazada.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of lazada malaysia online order from Lazada Malaysia and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Malaysia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Malaysia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Lazada Malaysia - Need my refund immediately Lazada Malaysia "Refer to my request 3210901 still not settle. I have not get my refund. Lazada block my access to talk to your customer service live chat. No update at all..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Shipping Service Review Lazada Malaysia "I want to purchase a pull up bar for the price of RM38 but you're charging me a shipping fee of RM100?!!! What scam is this?? I have a friend..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Sony Mdr-Xb400 Headphones Review from Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur Lazada Malaysia "Lazada and their supplier My Shop Marketing sent me a fake Sony mdr xb400. Headphones. Clearly fake because even the box packaging is different when I look at an original..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - MOLD  underneath Bob O Pedic Bobs Discount Furniture "My 15 year warranty with Bob's Furniture will not cover MOLD, Black mold growing deep inside and in a huge area of the bottom of mattress under the rubber zipper..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more ATT - I'm ready to change  providers ATT "My paycheck was changed abruptly to a direct deposit .I had already extended my payment date and then changed it again online .the direct deposit states that it will be..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more