RG256443685CN

my order not have recieve till now ,not understand why delivered not succcessful because not send to my house

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Lazada Malaysia and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Malaysia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Malaysia lazada malaysia online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Lazada Malaysia - Poor sky net services. Lazada Malaysia "Where is my shaft and cable ? The item was send here w/o the shaft and cable. I have call the person but theres too many reason and an escape..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - ITEM BRAND NOT AS DESCRIBED Lazada Malaysia "Hi, I'd purchased headset from lazada.com.my with details as follows: Order No.: 383836636 Item/Brand: SonicGear Chromatic Light Design X-Craft HP7000 2.1 Gaming Headset Price: RM85 (offer price before disc.) RM76.50 (discounted price using..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Termite borers pedestal Lazada Malaysia "Wasted my money to buy a drawer pedestal from Lazada! They had send me defective / damage items. One of the panel has a lot of hole which I..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - BELI BARANG LIKE BUG TAK CUKUP DALAM KOTAK YANG DI TERIMA. Lazada Malaysia "Selamat tengahari, Saya ingin beritahu, sy ada beli LIKE BUG, tapi ada barang tidak cukup iaitu kaki nya kurang 4 yang belah kiri dan kanan..mcm mana sy nak minta ye...sy..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more