I purchased Portable Retractable Camping Lamp through order 306559933 amounted RM42.00 and I received it today, so sadly the lamp mention 30 LED but its only 15 LED..And one of the LED is not working..I request for refund or replacement..

I can be contacted 016-6800400..Attached photo for the items..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of portable camping lantern. Lazada Malaysia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned portable camping lantern in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Malaysia.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Lazada Malaysia - Termite borers pedestal Lazada Malaysia "Wasted my money to buy a drawer pedestal from Lazada! They had send me defective / damage items. One of the panel has a lot of hole which I..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Fraudulent Service Lazada Malaysia "On the 15th of June 2017 I've placed the order, you can see details in the attached file. I was promised the delivery in 1-3 days, however confirmation e-mail stated..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - BIG CHEAT - FAKE ADVERTISEMENT Lazada Malaysia "I was shocked, truly disappointed without him knowing that that was not actually the teddy bear intended..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more