Lazada Malaysia + POS LAJU

I ordered a xiaomi mi4i on 19/03.Expected delivery is 23/03-28/03.

I called Lazada on 23/03 as Poslaju Trace& Tracking showed the last update on 19/03 was out from Puchong. No status updated by Poslaju JB. Customer service officer ask me to lodge complaint only after 28/03 if i still did not received. What a hexx, delivery address is in JB, 2nd city in Malaysia and poslaju cannot deliver the goods within a week.

And, Lazada cannot give me an answer within 48hours. I need to follow up and called again on 25/03.

This is the worst online shopping experience i had ever.I can't get help from Seller -Lazada and their logistic partner - Poslaju

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Cash on delivery
    • Discounted price
    • Affordable
  • What I disliked
    • Excuses when courier is clearly not performing as advertised
    • Poor service

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Xiaomi Mi4I
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #818930 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Malaysia? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 30 #1136241

Hi Evelyn, for confirmation, have you receive the replacement that we sent to you? We have sent you an email on Monday 28 March 2016, notifying the new order number for your replacement order.
Thank you so much for your patience and we profusely apologize for any inconvenience caused. Should you require further assistance please feel free to revert to us and we will be glad to assist you. Check out the infinite possibilities at your fingertips Thank you for shopping at Lazada Malaysia.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazada Malaysia. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lazada Malaysia.
Filing a new complaint about