1K views
3.0

I ordered a xiaomi mi4i on 19/03.Expected delivery is 23/03-28/03.

I called Lazada on 23/03 as Poslaju Trace& Tracking showed the last update on 19/03 was out from Puchong. No status updated by Poslaju JB. Customer service officer ask me to lodge complaint only after 28/03 if i still did not received. What a hexx, delivery address is in JB, 2nd city in Malaysia and poslaju cannot deliver the goods within a week.

And, Lazada cannot give me an answer within 48hours. I need to follow up and called again on 25/03.

This is the worst online shopping experience i had ever.I can't get help from Seller -Lazada and their logistic partner - Poslaju

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of pos laju delivery service from Lazada Malaysia and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Malaysia to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was excuses when courier is clearly not performing as advertised and poor service. Author liked the most cash on delivery and discounted price. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Malaysia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

LazadaMY

Hi Evelyn, for confirmation, have you receive the replacement that we sent to you?We have sent you an email on Monday 28 March 2016, notifying the new order number for your replacement order.

Thank you so much for your patience and we profusely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Should you require further assistance please feel free to revert to us and we will be glad to assist you.Check out the infinite possibilities at your fingertips http://www.lazada.com.my/helpcenter/ Thank you for shopping at Lazada Malaysia.