Johor Bahru, Johor
3.0

I ordered a xiaomi mi4i on 19/03.Expected delivery is 23/03-28/03.

I called Lazada on 23/03 as Poslaju Trace& Tracking showed the last update on 19/03 was out from Puchong. No status updated by Poslaju JB. Customer service officer ask me to lodge complaint only after 28/03 if i still did not received. What a hexx, delivery address is in JB, 2nd city in Malaysia and poslaju cannot deliver the goods within a week.

And, Lazada cannot give me an answer within 48hours. I need to follow up and called again on 25/03.

This is the worst online shopping experience i had ever.I can't get help from Seller -Lazada and their logistic partner - Poslaju

Review about: Lazada Malaysia Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Cash on delivery, Discounted price, Affordable.

I didn't like: Excuses when courier is clearly not performing as advertised, Poor service.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

LazadaMY

Hi Evelyn, for confirmation, have you receive the replacement that we sent to you?We have sent you an email on Monday 28 March 2016, notifying the new order number for your replacement order.

Thank you so much for your patience and we profusely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Should you require further assistance please feel free to revert to us and we will be glad to assist you.Check out the infinite possibilities at your fingertips http://www.lazada.com.my/helpcenter/ Thank you for shopping at Lazada Malaysia.