Product: Lazada Malaysia Shipping Service Clear all filters (0 of 534 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Lazada Malaysia - Ninja Van Courier to Sarawak by Lazada

After Lazada changes the shipping company, I totally lost confidence to Lazada on the deliveries. I do not understand why they use this company, always super slow, not update the website, always missing items. Item can be more than 5 days with no status update.

Lazada Malaysia - Item lost but no refund from lazada

Lazada Malaysia - Item lost but no refund from lazada
Refund request no 210220818263667 . Even after 2 months, refund not done even though Lazada says they refunded but checking with bank many times, refund not bank in. Customer service not helpful..very frustrating to keep on following up but nothing done. .
Turnaround Time

Lazada Malaysia - Delivery not efficient and very poor communication

it took sooooooooooooo long to deliver

Lazada Malaysia - Bad service

Unsuccessful delivery reason is no people in home,my house 24 hour have people,please la,makan ular tak hantar cakap

Lazada Malaysia - Missing parcel

Lazada Malaysia - Missing parcel
my parcel been send to unknow person, the DELIVERY MAN didn't even give me a call, so now i'm waiting LAZADA Customer Servive to check what goes wrong and my parcel been send to where.My parcel been taken by this unknow person......
2.7
Turnaround Time

Lazada Malaysia - M7200044@gmail.com

I ordered a product and delayed delivery and there was no reply from the seller i live il pv2 -b-11-3a

Lazada Malaysia - Shipping problem

Lazada Malaysia - Shipping problem
I dont get that parcel.please check for me
Reply to reviews
Hi Lazada Malaysia, I placed order on 13/12/2018 but until today nothing deliver to me. when do follow up status parcel with your cusotmer service but they cancelled by order without further confirmation. Since 26 /12/2018 non of your customer service staff call me or...

Same experience, when i check the status of products, it shows that refunded. but eventually, i am waiting of products. when check to lazada, they said because of "system erro...

Lazada Malaysia - Track for product shipped by post laju

just wondering about my order due received,shipped on 30nov-18dec 2018.but due received.track this number but not update by post laju.EX568556110MY
I didn't like
  • Delivery service

Lazada Malaysia - Haven't received Item Since 23rd Dec 18

I ordered Honor band 4 through Lazada on November. Last update in tracking was 29th Nov which shows it's reached Malaysia. But when i call customer service,they told me the item havent reached yet. After one week i called again,they said the item is in transit. But now they dont know where the item has gone. How this could be.? When i contact the seller in China,he said the item already delivered to Lazada Warehouse. Angry