Melaka, Melaka

My order should received between 31stMarch-2nd April 2016.As today i submit this complain i have not received the item.I call the courier service and they said they have to hold my item due to matter occur from their side and will redelivery on 4th April.Here i would like to cancel the order because im not satisfied the service given.Pls do not entertain or call me due to this cancellation.I will not treat as needed.i just want cancel it!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of smy 60w mini. Lazada Malaysia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned smy 60w mini in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Malaysia.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

LazadaMY

Hi Azman Bin Juin,

For confirmation, have you receive the order (361775312)? If you wish to cancel the order, kindly reject the parcel upon delivery.

We sincerely apologize for the convenience and have a nice day.

Lazada Malaysia - Cancelled my order after giving false information Lazada Malaysia "The customer care kept giving me false information and just kept this going on for a while and today they cancelled my order for reasons saying limited supplies. attached can..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Need my refund immediately Lazada Malaysia "Refer to my request 3210901 still not settle. I have not get my refund. Lazada block my access to talk to your customer service live chat. No update at all..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Shipping Service Review Lazada Malaysia "I want to purchase a pull up bar for the price of RM38 but you're charging me a shipping fee of RM100?!!! What scam is this?? I have a friend..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more