1.5
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Lazada and their supplier My Shop Marketing sent me a fake Sony mdr xb400.Headphones.

Clearly fake because even the box packaging is different when I look at an original at a harvey norman store and even from Sony website. Lazada seems to be tolerating supplier who sell fakes and pirated items.

And they make it difficult for the poor customer to return refund or replace the item with original.

Someone should pursue legal case against lazada for allowing their suppliers to sell fake and pirated items through their website.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of sony mdr-xb400 headphones. Lazada Malaysia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sony mdr-xb400 headphones in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Malaysia.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

DigitalLawGroup
Oakland, California, United States #1245931

If you would like a assistance in getting your refund, my firm can assist you. Please email us on dlg@digitallawgroup.com

Mandaluyong, Manila, Philippines #1225794