3.6
Additional Fees

Update by user Nov 25, 2015

So I became suspicious whether the products is genuine as claimed by Lazada' page.If my products is truly genuine, how can I ensures the product is not fake.

50 words..... Seriously... Huhhh...... I hope Lazada Malaysia will help their customers properly and give them proper treatment.

Still not enough...I hope Lazada will fix this confusion.

Original review posted by user Nov 25, 2015

I just got a Sony MDR-XB400 Extra Bass Over the Ear Headphones Black but the product is not look exactly like it should be in Lazada' page.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of sony mdr-xb400 headphones. Lazada Malaysia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sony mdr-xb400 headphones in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Malaysia.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Lazada Malaysia - Lazada Staff is from The Pit of *** Lazada Malaysia "I have never seen staff who lacks so much integrity. I have participated in their contest on facebook. On the day where they suppose to announce winners, they failed to..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - ITEM BRAND NOT AS DESCRIBED Lazada Malaysia "Hi, I'd purchased headset from lazada.com.my with details as follows: Order No.: 383836636 Item/Brand: SonicGear Chromatic Light Design X-Craft HP7000 2.1 Gaming Headset Price: RM85 (offer price before disc.) RM76.50 (discounted price using..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Bad response on late delivery from LAZADA Lazada Malaysia "I placed an order on 11th June 2017 and received an order confirmation on the same day, tentative delivery date of my product will be on 13th - 17th June..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Received the goods but damaged Lazada Malaysia "My order ref No:383391345 (it is a set of handphone)courier AWB: 8601821572, just received today (8th July) when I start to use charged my new phone, I found that the..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more