Lazada Malaysia - Termite borers pedestal

7 of 224 Lazada Malaysia reviews

Wasted my money to buy a drawer pedestal from Lazada! They had send me defective / damage items. One of the panel has a lot of hole which I suspect was caused by termite borers. Yet the item come with shortage of installation hardware. There are no any wood dowels provided and short of one flat head screw which make me can't even install the pedestal.

Lazada only replied that they can't do anything as the item has already out of return policy coverage days. They just push the responsible away while I am getting the "rubbish" ! They even give me a wrong information of the seller. It was wasted my time I contacted the wrong seller for the return. Until now, they still didn't contact me back on my requests.

From many bad reviews of Lazada, you can realize that Lazada offer cheap price but the quality of the product is not trustworthy They are always provide the rejected, defective, damage or used items. I will never buy from Lazada again if they didn't solve my problem.

A picture tells thousand words, refer to picture below you will know my frustrated.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Monetary loss:
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #960583 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Malaysia? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
7 of 224 Lazada Malaysia reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.