1.4

Wasted my money to buy a drawer pedestal from Lazada! They had send me defective / damage items. One of the panel has a lot of hole which I suspect was caused by termite borers. Yet the item come with shortage of installation hardware. There are no any wood dowels provided and short of one flat head screw which make me can't even install the pedestal.

Lazada only replied that they can't do anything as the item has already out of return policy coverage days. They just push the responsible away while I am getting the "rubbish" ! They even give me a wrong information of the seller. It was wasted my time I contacted the wrong seller for the return. Until now, they still didn't contact me back on my requests.

From many bad reviews of Lazada, you can realize that Lazada offer cheap price but the quality of the product is not trustworthy They are always provide the rejected, defective, damage or used items. I will never buy from Lazada again if they didn't solve my problem.

A picture tells thousand words, refer to picture below you will know my frustrated.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of a product or service from Lazada Malaysia and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $89 and wants Lazada Malaysia to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Malaysia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments