1.4

Wasted my money to buy a drawer pedestal from Lazada! They had send me defective / damage items. One of the panel has a lot of hole which I suspect was caused by termite borers. Yet the item come with shortage of installation hardware. There are no any wood dowels provided and short of one flat head screw which make me can't even install the pedestal.

Lazada only replied that they can't do anything as the item has already out of return policy coverage days. They just push the responsible away while I am getting the "rubbish" ! They even give me a wrong information of the seller. It was wasted my time I contacted the wrong seller for the return. Until now, they still didn't contact me back on my requests.

From many bad reviews of Lazada, you can realize that Lazada offer cheap price but the quality of the product is not trustworthy They are always provide the rejected, defective, damage or used items. I will never buy from Lazada again if they didn't solve my problem.

A picture tells thousand words, refer to picture below you will know my frustrated.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion