Puchong, Selangor
100% full Resolved

I made a dispute with the bank over my debited money to buy myself a gift that have been canceled because of Lazada's own error on their own website and now I have to wait 90 days for money return instead of the gift that I should be getting out of the "simple online shopping" that I've made .Well no gift this year, I thought I could trust online shopping but I guess I'm stupidly wrong.

Now as people are smiling towards the New Year and celebrating Christmas Day.I'm in my room raging on the fact that, something that should be as simple as clicking my mouse buying things into a nightmare before Christmas.

Review about: Order Processing.

I didn't like: System error.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $113
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Lazada Malaysia - Counterfeit goods Lazada Malaysia "I recently ordered and received a Sony MDR-7506. While the delivery was timely, and I gave it a 5 star review for that reason, I subsequently found out that the..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Been cheated on remit Lazada Malaysia "The delivery of an ordered item was made and received however the person who delivered the item did not ask for payment (chosen credit card on delivery). I've asked the..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Wrong item delivered...Twice! Lazada Malaysia "I ordered a Wacom Bamboo medium CTL-671 for RM405 from seller 77mobile. A Wacom Bamboo SMALL worth RM 250 arrived. I sent it back and asked for refund. I need..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Poor sky net services. Lazada Malaysia "Where is my shaft and cable ? The item was send here w/o the shaft and cable. I have call the person but theres too many reason and an escape..." Read more Claires - Getting both ears pierced with two piercings Claires "I went to Claire's in west gate mall to get my ears pierced for graduation and when the lady pierced my 2nd hole on my left ear she didn't put..." Read more Sears Garage Door (through the internet) Sears "Summary: 1. New garage door ($1,400). 2. Two months of use. 3. Garage crumples from top down due to improper installation (garage opener set improperly). 4. False advertising (Sears uses..." Read more Pizza Hut - Delivered pizza Pizza Hut "Ordered a lg handtoss pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra sauce on line to get special. No spray or seasoning on crust. 11 minutes after I placed my order it..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more