Puchong, Selangor
100% full Resolved

I made a dispute with the bank over my debited money to buy myself a gift that have been canceled because of Lazada's own error on their own website and now I have to wait 90 days for money return instead of the gift that I should be getting out of the "simple online shopping" that I've made .Well no gift this year, I thought I could trust online shopping but I guess I'm stupidly wrong.

Now as people are smiling towards the New Year and celebrating Christmas Day.I'm in my room raging on the fact that, something that should be as simple as clicking my mouse buying things into a nightmare before Christmas.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: System error.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lazada Malaysia - ITEM BRAND NOT AS DESCRIBED Lazada Malaysia "Hi, I'd purchased headset from lazada.com.my with details as follows: Order No.: 383836636 Item/Brand: SonicGear Chromatic Light Design X-Craft HP7000 2.1 Gaming Headset Price: RM85 (offer price before disc.) RM76.50 (discounted price using..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Why my order already too late to arrive Lazada Malaysia "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Cancelled my order after giving false information Lazada Malaysia "The customer care kept giving me false information and just kept this going on for a while and today they cancelled my order for reasons saying limited supplies. attached can..." Read more Lazada Malaysia Shipping Service Review Lazada Malaysia "Hey i order my goods on 18.12.2016 the actual date u gave to me is 02.01.2017 after 05.01.2017 then 06.01.2017 but today is 13.01.2017 i alrdy give so many reviews..." Read more Verizon - Not given prepaid service I paid for Verizon "On June 1, 2017, I tried to purchase internet access from my Verizon Jetpack device but did not receive what I had originally paid for. I spoke with customer service..." Read more Gm Financial - GMF will not own up to their mistake Gm Financial "I had purchased a truck at end of May and when it was middle of July realized I had never received any payment book or any correspondence from GMF. When..." Read more Avoid Caldwell, ID Pawn 1 Pawn 1 "They had a 5 star review from me, but their manager and employees were ***. Not only were they rude, but wouldn't take 5 dollars off of a console that..." Read more Avasflowers - Rotten, moldy flowers Avasflowers "They are terrible. Service is bad, and they mislead. They are scammers. Delivery dates are not met, and flowers, when they finally arrive a day late, were rotten, moldy, and..." Read more