100% full Resolved

I made a dispute with the bank over my debited money to buy myself a gift that have been canceled because of Lazada's own error on their own website and now I have to wait 90 days for money return instead of the gift that I should be getting out of the "simple online shopping" that I've made .Well no gift this year, I thought I could trust online shopping but I guess I'm stupidly wrong.

Now as people are smiling towards the New Year and celebrating Christmas Day.I'm in my room raging on the fact that, something that should be as simple as clicking my mouse buying things into a nightmare before Christmas.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: System error.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Lazada Malaysia - Wrong item delivered...Twice! Lazada Malaysia "I ordered a Wacom Bamboo medium CTL-671 for RM405 from seller 77mobile. A Wacom Bamboo SMALL worth RM 250 arrived. I sent it back and asked for refund. I need..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Bad response on late delivery from LAZADA Lazada Malaysia "I placed an order on 11th June 2017 and received an order confirmation on the same day, tentative delivery date of my product will be on 13th - 17th June..." Read more Lazada Malaysia -  I still haven't received my parcel yet! Lazada Malaysia "Where is my items? Status updated delivery, but to whom you sending? No signature when delivery?? I put office address, but you deliver at night? You give to whom? Why..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada Staff is from The Pit of *** Lazada Malaysia "I have never seen staff who lacks so much integrity. I have participated in their contest on facebook. On the day where they suppose to announce winners, they failed to..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more