2.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Order no375169726

Deliver wrong product. Merchant cheating Hi, Long story short. On 2/6/2016 i purchase patio umbrella cantilever type. After confirm order someone has change image to difference product. Difference specification. I have contact you CS to hold the order until get confirmation from merchant department. Unfortunately lazada proceed with wrong item. If you don't have stock in hand no problem just explain to me and don't simply change product and send to customer. I have file complaint to local Ministry of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs, Malaysia to assist me on investigation. Complaint no: 01608360. I just want confirmation from merchant department and not lazy customer service. copy paste answer and close ticket as solved. Should your merchant know exactly what they are sending right.? Minimum respect, at least send picture product that you send. Now CS ask me to wait product and send picture to them, why don't merchant send me the picture first before send any product or send me picture that has same specification. Q1:why lazada simply send wrong item even though i intervene before it ship out without confirmation?

Lazada please be responsible to you what you selling to us. I will not stop until i get full explanation, i have their CEO email. i know who board of director lazada. up to CEO hans peter ressel. i even can get contact to jack ma if i want to.

Regards Hisham

This person wrote the review because of "bad quality,bad customer service ,bad merchant by lazada. i cannot accept their 48h waiting merchant reply" of umbrella from Lazada Malaysia and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Lazada Malaysia to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was deliver wrong product, poor feedback to customer, how they handle my complaint on warranty and first time i feel lazada lie to me. Author liked the most fast delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Malaysia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Cebu, Cebu, Philippines #1181275

This is really an interesting topic. I had a great time surfing and found some important tips and information from your blog. Keep it up.

www.gofastek.com

LazadaMY
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia #1177072

Hi Hisham,

We are profusely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Upon checking, our CS officers has contacted you regarding the concern and we hope you are truly satisfied with the service that we have provided.

Violet.