Verified Reviewer

2.8

No live chat at all. Before April they got few live chat with lazada but after i complaints them provide bad service to then after that lansung no live chat is function in my Lazada app.

Always is system Q &;;;; A only. WHY YA. Ur ppl provided me wrong OTP for to goto the collection point to take parcel then in the end get nothing. U guys kenal customers scold sure to accept.

Bcs i request from the live chat. Wasting my time and petrol and parking fee. Purpose only to get the parcel. The end get nothing customers sure marah angry.

U guys can't blame customers bcs wrong start from u guys. So now u guys not answering me in live chat is this is the right service to customers. If so i rate the service very unsatisfied . Zero service rate.

LAZADA Online website is good but only the live chat customer service is not functioning that's very no good. Shopee wouldn't like that till now the live chat is function although MCO issue

Preferred solution: Actually i have sth to ask customers service to get solutions but the customer service not available for me. So i very fed up with the service like that turn off my live chat not giving me the service. As i'm a regular customer u give this service i angry.

Comments