lazada send the wrong goods to customers (I ordered a clothes hanger coat stand, but they sent me a toy which is a mini cartoon water dispenser), I request a return and refund, lazada even ask the customer to bear RM25 shipped back fee ( RM89 + 3.40 + 25 = RM117.40).

i spent whole afternnon on that day wating for the cltohes hanger coat stand yet end up with a cartoon toy!!so i call the courier, the courier ask me to call another guy, and the another guy asked me to call another guy, and this 2nd another guy told me that he has no idea about it at all, he said that there is no the clothes hanger coat stand in his shop, and he is not the supplier of the cartoon toy water dispenser too.

so i call lazada customers care, and a lady asked me to hold on the phone for about 5 minutes long just for her to write me an email.

then i got the email as the photo shows,really speechless......

Review about: Lazada Malaysia Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lazada Malaysia - Why my order already too late to arrive Lazada Malaysia "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada Staff is from The Pit of *** Lazada Malaysia "I have never seen staff who lacks so much integrity. I have participated in their contest on facebook. On the day where they suppose to announce winners, they failed to..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Received the goods but damaged Lazada Malaysia "My order ref No:383391345 (it is a set of handphone)courier AWB: 8601821572, just received today (8th July) when I start to use charged my new phone, I found that the..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Cancelled my order after giving false information Lazada Malaysia "The customer care kept giving me false information and just kept this going on for a while and today they cancelled my order for reasons saying limited supplies. attached can..." Read more Formals Xo King Of Prussia - Formals XO - Very rude and unethical Formals Xo King Of Prussia "We went to Formals XO KOP & purchased a prom dress, no alterations needed. My daughter puts on her dress prom nite, stepped outside to take pictures and we saw..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more A N & ASSociates Florence Scovel **SCAMMERS** Florence Scovel "I got sucked not an ad on my Facebook feed. I ordered and paid for some great Vibram soled wrap shoes on June 20. I have gotten no responses to..." Read more