lazada send the wrong goods to customers (I ordered a clothes hanger coat stand, but they sent me a toy which is a mini cartoon water dispenser), I request a return and refund, lazada even ask the customer to bear RM25 shipped back fee ( RM89 + 3.40 + 25 = RM117.40).

Related: Lazada Malaysia - Never get my laptop and poor customer service provided.

i spent whole afternnon on that day wating for the cltohes hanger coat stand yet end up with a cartoon toy!!so i call the courier, the courier ask me to call another guy, and the another guy asked me to call another guy, and this 2nd another guy told me that he has no idea about it at all, he said that there is no the clothes hanger coat stand in his shop, and he is not the supplier of the cartoon toy water dispenser too.

so i call lazada customers care, and a lady asked me to hold on the phone for about 5 minutes long just for her to write me an email.

then i got the email as the photo shows,really speechless......

Review about: Clothes Hanger Coat Stand.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.