Resolved
2.0
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Nov 27

Refund initiate 22 Nov, received on 25 nov, thank LAZADA for fast action, case resolved.

Update by user Nov 23

This is My last update here To whom it may concern: I have several success purchase on LAZADA, it gives me a good and trustworthy online shopping experience.Until this case happened to me recently 11/11/17 - Order 373655211 Case id: 03242260 and 03306998 kpdnkk No Aduan : 01718010 Unfortunately, my order was CANCELLED by LAZADA without my acknowledge on 22 Nov 2017 morning, and refund process is initiate.

As my experience on several customer service Live Chat session, LAZADA give me an impression of slow and un-efficient working attitudes And there are a lots of communication issue between LAZADA and their courier partner, especially LEX As I access to several social media website like lowyat.net forum, LAZADA facebook page, LAZADA website and several discussion forum. I realized that there are a lots victim facing same issue like me (order cancel without valid reason, false or fake proof of delivery, especially on slow refund process), many of them are chasing order detail, delivery, and refund. Even there are customer enquiry for their order status dated 16 OCT 17 on one of the LAZADA COO facebook page. As usual, it was ignore.

As above scenario I am experience, I totally loss confident on your refund process for my case. So I am writing this email to raise up problems that buyer might face on dealing business with LAZADA and to get attention of relevant party Delaying customer refund may lead to a commercial crime, millions of free cash from customer seats nicely on LAZADA bank account with zero interest rate. I don't think this is a coincidence, I feel this is a failed of business execution within LAZADA itself, this may lead to a bad company culture. As a butterfly effect, LAZADA market share might slowly eaten by others competitors who provide better customer service and delivery experience.

If all the issue above continue to happen, public will feel LAZADA as an untrustworthy company. And it is a disaster for LAZADA, even Alibaba. For me, I will not purchase on LAZADA again until I get back my refund.

As customer service advice my refund will be received within (22/11/2017 to 12/12/2017), I hope my case can be solve within the deadline given.Thanks for your time reading this email.

Update by user Nov 21

Your Item was not Delivered We are sorry to inform you that we were unable to deliver your item(s) from order #373655211. Therefore, it has been cancelled in our system. To help us serve you better in the future, please answer the following survey.

Update by user Nov 21

Contact customer service again on 22nov17, 9.20am and i get this reply: I apologize for the inconvenience caused As per check the issue still under investigate with the courier hub And will remark to expedite the update

Update by user Nov 20

RECEIVED WRONG SENT PROOF DELIVERY Thank you for contacting Lazada Malaysia.We are truly sorry for this confusion.The proof of delivery belong to other customer, and at the moment your order is still under investigation and we have expedite this issue for further action.

We will contact you soonest we get confirmation.To avoid further confusion on this issue, we would like to inform you that we will be closing this case and we will send new email regarding this issue to you, Any communication you may reply to the second email you will be receiving, within 10 minutes from now.

Original review posted by user Nov 19

my order num 373655211 tracking MPDS-373655211-6241 stuck at At LEX local branch since 15 nov 17 And today is 20 nov 2017 13 nov - Talk to 1st helpdesk, request for tracking num 20 nov - Talk to helpdesk, item delivery date delay another 4 days due to courier issue no received any prove of delay or anything before i contact LAZADA customer service i think LAZADA just simply give an excuse of their inability of on time delivery of parcel. LAZADA is always my first choice of E-shopping website, now i will reconsider to buy at LAZADA after facing this LAZADA bad delivery issue pls check and send my item asap very bad experience with LEX LAZADA Please don't give free courier service but item cannot deliver

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

After 24hours lex courier still no update on my item

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As refer to the conversation with Social Media Agent, your case has been escalated to the relevant department for further checking.

Case Number Reference : #03306998

Feel free to revert to us with any further queries or comments you may have. For in-depth information, visit: http://www.lazada.com.my/helpcenter/ Thank you for shopping at Lazada Malaysia.

Ahmad Faisal Abdul Razak | Customer Service Lazada Malaysia

LazadaMY

Dear Chua Wee Peng , we are truly sorry that you have to encounter this kind of situation with us.We have expedite the delivery process once we get information on this order, and as we received confirmation today, the order have been delivered.

Please check your email and confirm with us that you have received the item.

If you did not know who receive on behalf, please revert to us and we will proceed with further action.Melissa

to LazadaMY #1393852

RECEIVED WRONG SENT PROOF DELIVERY

Thank you for contacting Lazada Malaysia.

We will contact you soonest we get confirmation.

Should you require further assistance please feel free to revert to us at http://www.lazada.com.my/contact.

Thank you for shopping at Lazada Malaysia.Ahmad Faisal Abdul Razak | Customer Service Lazada Malaysia

to peng01 #1393855

NEW CASE ID CREATED

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry for the inconvenience matter that caused you while shopping with Lazada.

Case Number Reference : #03306998

Ahmad Faisal Abdul Razak | Customer Service Lazada Malaysia

LazadaMY
to peng01 #1395389

Dear Chua Wee Peng ,

We apologized for the mistakes and poor services from on our side.We never intended to provide wrong proof of delivery, and as we checked, our agent have acknowledged his mistake and promptly inform you on the error.

As this investigation goes further, we have confirmation that the item was lost during transit, and we have expedite this issue, so that your payment will be refunded soonest possible. And as we checked, the refund was completed on our side on 22nd November, and now the time-frame given is for your issuing bank to reflect the payment to you bank / card. We believe that one of our agents from the customer experience and recovery department have been in contact with you recently in order to resolve the matter at hand. We understand that an agreement had been made and and the issue resolved.

Please contact us further if you still require our assistance and we do appreciate your support previously and hoped that you will always support us in the future.

Melissa