61 views
Verified Reviewer

6 working days, and LEX MY (Lazada own delivery fleet) have not delivered my order yet. Now my parcel is just sitting in their hub collecting dust. Maybe in year 3030 only they will want to finally deliver my order - to my grave.

Lazada customer service is no help at all. Telling me that they are facing overwhelming orders due to 7.7 sales, so deliveries will be slow. Hello, please get all the details right before copy pasting the same standard reply to all your customers without looking into the different situation that the customers are facing. Not one reply fits all ok! I ordered my item before 7.7 sales. Shipment was out also before 7.7 sales started. But since then the shipment is just, well remains as shipment that never arrives. So, what my order has anything to do with your excuse of "overwhelming orders on 7.7 sales" when my order and shipment was done even before 7.7 sales started?

So, I'm very pissed now. I can't even cancel my order, because the parcel is in a forever "shipment" status. Nobody from Lazada or seller can tell me when the order will be delivered to me. All they told me is TO WAIT PATIENTLY. 6 days ok! Not enough patience? Or, Lazada is expecting customers to wait 600 years to be qualified as having enough patience?

Now is year 2020. The e-commerce world is already talking about 1-day delivery. In fact, some is same day delivery! US so big, and Amazon still able to manage 1-day delivery to selected states, so why on earth this Lazada is unable to do it in a country 100x smaller than the US? Don't talk about 1-day delivery, I bet Lazada can't even do a 3-day delivery! Well, again, my order already been 6 working days, and no delivery yet! And it's only from Penang to Petaling Jaya! Excuse me, Penang to PJ only ok. I think if I started to walk 6 days ago from Penang, I would have reached PJ already by foot!

Money paid. No item receive. Can't cancel order, can't do refund now. Must wait 15-days where the order will be auto-cancel, and then only can proceed with refund. And for Lazada to pay me back, will also take few months I think. I foresee, for my case, may be a 6-month long battle with Lazada to finally get my hard earned money back.

What all these tell me? LAZADA IS A BLOODY ARROGANT AND A CON COMPANY! They care not about the delivery/shipment, as long as they have gotten their cut of money from the orders. Then they take forever to refund you. Why? So they can have that money in their bank account and earn few months of interest from it first, while you suffer all alone, without money. Lazada, you are ***

P/S: If anyone of you thinking why I still want to shop at Lazada even though it is *** It's because the item that I wanted to buy got no stock at Shopee. That's why I went to Lazada. Prior to this, my last purchase from Lazada was donkey years ago, to which it was also a very unpleasant experience - as usual slow delivery issue again by LEX MY. Over the years, LEX MY has got no improvement at all! And also to those asking, why I chose to have my order to be delivered by LEX MY when I could have chosen other courier service like GDEX or something. Well, it is because I wasn't given anything to choose on which courier service I wanted to use. It is just labeled as STANDARD DELIVERY, to which Lazada will help choose what's "best" for your order. Unfortunately for orders going to PJ, the courier service deemed "best" by Lazada is none other than their own LEX MY.

User's recommendation: JUST STOP BUYING FROM LAZADA MALAYSIA. BUY FROM OTHER PLATFORMS LIKE SHOPEE.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lazada Malaysia Cons: Everything is bad about lazada so just avoid it like covid19, Cheating customer, No authority available to customer service agents, Late, Unresponsive chat.

Comments

#2044800

Agreed Lazada currently very slow in deliveries!!

Lazada Malaysia Reviews