i have the same issue. Customer using 14 days guarantee to return their purchased graphic card and Lazada approved as the reason of change of mind after 13 days.

Ok, it is totally fine with me given that the package is still sealed and brand new. Here comes the problem, i have been waiting for the items for more than 1.5 months and didn't hear any news regarding my returned package. ASC just told me that it is under QC check bla bla bal for quite a time and will be returning real soon. i was worry for the used items and was asking them the status and none of them can advise on that.

All they did is easy, " i will escalated to the top on your case". Yes, probably what they meant is to escalated to heaven so the issue is gone in that case that you probably won't see it forever. So one day, they emailed me the POS tracking after i made ton of complaint on the survey. No, the problem is no ended yet because the tracking is FKg not working, it is invalid!

I was so furious and take down all my sale items on Lazada and halt those selling. Imo, Lazada have really really bad management and i am 120% lost confident with them. until now, i am still pending/waiting my item and answer on the said case, RM2400 items that gone in the drain that i think i won't be getting it back real soon. THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU START SELLING with LAZADA and it is a shame that ALibaba joint venture with such a company.

Currently i just a happy seller in other platform which they dun charge a bomb commission on the sale. Lastly, ASC is just a joke, i suggest LZD can make a robot instead a human for this job, this job is totally garbage and non-value added.

+++++

my comment just got deleted?!

Comments