2.5
Turnaround Time

The item is stuck at Lex Local branch for more than 2 days. No movement/ update at all.

11/11/17 - Order No. 363423551 Ordered on 11.11 and initially the delivery date was showing 14-16th Nov 2017.

Its already 16th and item is stuck in Lex Local Branch for more than 2 days.. {{REDACTED}}

Review about: Lazada Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Lousy delivery service lex.

Comments

Hi, I purchased two item from Lazada and both shows that "Lex has picked up your package and will reach you soon". However i only received one item yesterday and yet to receive the other one. Kindly expedite it and inform me on the status of my delivery.Thank You and looking forward yo your reply asap.

My order items #361431213 still with status "At LEX local branch" since 10/01/2018. A week waiting still nothing any update.What wrong...make me low confidence with lazada.

Hi Melissa,

The Lex tracking page now doesn’t even show where the item is. Can you please check.

I’m getting a blank tracking page on clicking the link given for tracking.

LazadaMY
to sunil #1392563

Hi Sunil,

I've have received confirmation that the item will be deliver today Sunil. You may try this link instead : Tracking URL http://lex.com.my/?tracking=MPDS-363423551-2484 .

Have informed them to update the link as well, and as for 08:50 this morning, tracker have shown status " Package is being arranged for today delivery " You might need to further down to view full details. - Melissa

LazadaMY

Sorry Sunil, for this inconveniences. We have escalate and expedite this issue, for the item to be delivered to you soonest possible. Melissa