8.1K views
2.2
Turnaround Time

Please stop using your own Lousy Lex Delivery service, the item can stuck in the regional hub for very long and dont delivery. You can even let me to pick up myself the item , your service is so bad and it take more than 48 hours to reply the customer.

Why dont you use GDEX, post laju and etc. Try to call your service center, but you dont want to pick up my call. After pick up give me standard answer, u put there estimated time 1-3 days.But i didnt received anything yet. Is from the same area.

Other delivery service can delivery on time but not with your own LEX Express. Stop calling LEX Express, call LEX LIAR BETTER.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Malaysia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

PissedMillionCustomer

Lazada has the worst delivery service ever. They dropped my paid items somewhere else and left without any prior or after notice.

I contacted customer care; they coldly apologized and ask me to go out and seek for your items at the guard's house or neighbors!! then said we accelerate the issue to the higher department which seems to never respond.. UNBELIEVABLE! what kind of company is this..?!

seriously we are sick of it. HELLO??

I will say bye bye to lazada if they continue to use LEX service...

Really disappointed with LEX service by lazada because the product I ordered suppose to receive by 3rd to 19th March 2019 until now 9th April 2019 still no news...

I want check my order delivery or not

#1620061

Fully agree. There aren't many drop off places yet those drop off places are located far from the main business center.

I went to a place to drop off but the inexperience peoples said unable to scan. It took me 3 to 4 days to drop off my parcel.

This service is suck. You should just let the current courier company to be your agent to drop parcel.

Me too.. My order #UW0000319072 updated in tracking already delivered but i didnt received the parcel.. I dont know where the parcel been delivered..also already signed that i've received the parcel

#1601901

Lazada where is my order #209315897514297.Tracking says inbounded at your facility since 15th November ?! If you messed it up just refund my money.

Your customer keep saying wait, wait until New Year ? Enough, just refund my money you guys clearly dont know what you're doing

My parcel also they return to sender how lousy this delivery lex my they didn't call me to inform my parcel.

they even stole my item and just report lost and forget it... this company is full of thieves!!

2 month more ready I'll order at Lazada but still not get....the parcel over to LEX MY still,what the serivice like this???

GrandioseDuck

I totally agree

Where is my order No. 207597062271047.

Tracking number MYSU000000976030. Status show package has been shipped until now no news.

Saya hanya terima bungkusan kosong dan ada kesan tebukan pada bungkusan.Mana hilangnya barang saya????? Tracking Number : MY0308146335 Lazada Package Number : OP03792021788709

For the second time status shows parcel had been delivered two days before but i did not get it yet.Whom to ask to rectify it? Seller says ask lazada but i can't find any contact number

I haven't received my 2 item but in the lazada showing already delivered.. Then why I never received yet

#1520385

I lost my phone plese how can i get my orders

MY0306378210I have not received the item but I can email I have received the goods0139775540

they email me that the item i order has been delivered. but i didnt received it at all. aduiii

Totally agreed.

I received email from Lazada informed me that my order has arrived M'sia on Jan 3, 2018.

Tracking status shows on

Jan 4, 2018 at 19:55 "Out for delivery"

Jan 4, 2018 at 20:04 "Attempt Failed" ... question do they deliver it or not

They even claimed that the sms/call the buyer which I didn't receive any or it at all

Next I received an email on Jan 6, 2017 inform that failed to delivery to me therefore cancelled my order and item returned to merchant.

Ask Lazada, they blamed Lex and can't give me a satisfied answer. Just to me they can refund the money back to me which take 1 - 5 working days.

Seller here.

At our side Lazada purposely mess up our default courier setting and forced us to use only LEX.

Parcels shipped out, customer received but system never update so unable to claim delivered and there goes our money parked at Lazada piggy bank.