7.2K views
2.2
Turnaround Time

Please stop using your own Lousy Lex Delivery service, the item can stuck in the regional hub for very long and dont delivery. You can even let me to pick up myself the item , your service is so bad and it take more than 48 hours to reply the customer.

Why dont you use GDEX, post laju and etc. Try to call your service center, but you dont want to pick up my call. After pick up give me standard answer, u put there estimated time 1-3 days.But i didnt received anything yet. Is from the same area.

Other delivery service can delivery on time but not with your own LEX Express. Stop calling LEX Express, call LEX LIAR BETTER.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Malaysia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 04, 2016.

Comments

Me too.. My order #UW0000319072 updated in tracking already delivered but i didnt received the parcel.. I dont know where the parcel been delivered..also already signed that i've received the parcel

#1601901

Lazada where is my order #209315897514297.Tracking says inbounded at your facility since 15th November ?! If you messed it up just refund my money.

Your customer keep saying wait, wait until New Year ? Enough, just refund my money you guys clearly dont know what you're doing

My parcel also they return to sender how lousy this delivery lex my they didn't call me to inform my parcel.

they even stole my item and just report lost and forget it... this company is full of thieves!!

2 month more ready I'll order at Lazada but still not get....the parcel over to LEX MY still,what the serivice like this???

GrandioseDuck

I totally agree

Where is my order No. 207597062271047.

Tracking number MYSU000000976030. Status show package has been shipped until now no news.

Saya hanya terima bungkusan kosong dan ada kesan tebukan pada bungkusan.Mana hilangnya barang saya????? Tracking Number : MY0308146335 Lazada Package Number : OP03792021788709

For the second time status shows parcel had been delivered two days before but i did not get it yet.Whom to ask to rectify it? Seller says ask lazada but i can't find any contact number

I haven't received my 2 item but in the lazada showing already delivered.. Then why I never received yet

#1520385

I lost my phone plese how can i get my orders

MY0306378210I have not received the item but I can email I have received the goods0139775540

they email me that the item i order has been delivered. but i didnt received it at all. aduiii

Totally agreed.

I received email from Lazada informed me that my order has arrived M'sia on Jan 3, 2018.

Tracking status shows on

Jan 4, 2018 at 19:55 "Out for delivery"

Jan 4, 2018 at 20:04 "Attempt Failed" ... question do they deliver it or not

They even claimed that the sms/call the buyer which I didn't receive any or it at all

Next I received an email on Jan 6, 2017 inform that failed to delivery to me therefore cancelled my order and item returned to merchant.

Ask Lazada, they blamed Lex and can't give me a satisfied answer. Just to me they can refund the money back to me which take 1 - 5 working days.

Seller here.

At our side Lazada purposely mess up our default courier setting and forced us to use only LEX.

Parcels shipped out, customer received but system never update so unable to claim delivered and there goes our money parked at Lazada piggy bank.

to Lazada Seller #1435205

True, more sad when customers had already received items then suddenly lazada marks items as cancelled. Not only cannot get payment, seller have to pay for the cancellation fees to lazada. No wonder lazada can delcare untung 1m.

Freaking agreed. Same issue here.

Ordered and never deliver. When I track my order, status written attempt failed, LEX will call/sms but no message found. After 12 days now state that the item is returned to merchant. Now what?

Paid and get nothing? *** LEX, poorest courier service I ever see

Totally agreed

LEX is *** . in my case they claimed my item has been delivered , but i got nothing with me..shitty lazada courier service ..waste money waste time..

if you want to deal with lazada better use cod , that the only way i purchase from lazada.. if cod not available , better use other online shopping site or pray for luck for your item not be handle by LEX...

Same here. I wouldn't even place the order if I knew it will be Lazada Express to deliver the item.

I rather pay more to get PosLaju and other better courier service. I ordered the item and unfortunately the seller use Lazada Express (Which I never know at all). Waited for more than 2 weeks and the stupid item stuck in the LEX sortation station for so many days.

Keep on chasing the customer service Lazada and they failed to give reply. WTF.