Verified Reviewer

Look at my complaints, you all cheat me and fail what you promise to refund.....Until today 25/9/2020 still never receive refund yet...

1. 02/09/2020 Case ID:205000****429381 - order status : Your Concern Has Been Escalated

04/09/2020 205000****800754 - WIMO_Beyond_Logistic_Cancel6-CB

3. 15/09/2020 205000****921377 - Cancellation

4. 17/09/2020 Case ID: 205000****695724 - Full cancellation

5. 22/09/2020 We are sorry you did not receive your order 257864****18001 within the time frame promised.

Please note that we value our business, and this is an oversight. Our courier partner may be facing some delivery challenges. Based on our conversation, you have chosen to cancel your order please be informed that your order will be cancelled and your refund will be process within the next 48 hours. We apologize for any inconveniences caused and look forward to filling your future orders in a timely manner.

Should the package still arrive at your doorstep, kindly reject it without signing the proof of delivery (POD) and sending the parcel back with the courier partner.

*Above all so funny for me due to your customer service people comfort me only never do further action follow up to the case after email, these all action show like rubbish make me very angry angry.... I decide to stop purchase with you now *

User's recommendation: Must follow up the case and reply or answer my email...

Lazada Malaysia Cons: Slow refund, After sales services very bad, Full of liars.

Comments