Dear person in charge

I was very disappointed with both the seller on your lazada Name SAYANGKU and the Pos Malaysia as when the item is not been received , the seller SAYANGKU ask me to get info from Pos Malaysia as it been pick up and shipped. But then inquire regarding the item from Pos laju from 19th Feb until today 1st April only they able to give the answer the item is lost and ask me to get seller to fill in the form for the money return as not the sender.

I already contact the sender regarding this but no feedback from them either . And this case continue to pending until when I suppose I also dont know. The customer service side is not helpful at all and not responding as well.

Lazada is a trusted brand but I cant believe the user of this aps was not being direct properly and respond properly which I need to send this complaint . I hope action will be taken and my money will be return as soon as posibble.

Thanks .

Regards

Li May see

User's recommendation: Not recommended at all.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Malaysia Shipping Service.

Lazada Malaysia Cons: Delivery is poor, Item stuck on logistic facility for days, Susah dihubungi, Hard to find customer care to assist.

Location: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur