Verified Reviewer

I ordered on 25th of May because everyone said fast delivery and yes, seller post out really fast but it stuck in the same place for three days and not moving at all. Lockdown in Malaysia will start tomorrow and I'm buying that as a present for someone as an apology.

But that person already leave me and there's no point of buying that item anymore. Very slow services and l did not have the option to force lazada for fast delivery. This might appear as a small matter to you guys but it is a big meaning for someone else out there so please have a sense of humour in making sure your courier agent take care of the quality services if you want to compete with Shopee. I used to tell everyone I love lazada, but this time around I think Shopee is at it's best for taking care the quality services and delivery status.

I'm really disappointed. Thank you

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments