MY ORDER GOT CANCELLED AND refund with voucher and i request to refund to my bank transfer or my wallet.my order255999****88514

This copy of letter from.lazada

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret to inform you that item(s) your Order (255999****88514) has been cancelled due to an unforeseen logistics issue in China. We understand that this has caused you inconvenience and for that, we are genuinely sorry.

As a token to express our regret for this one-off incident, we are awarding you with a voucher for your future purchases with Taobao Collection item(s) in Lazada.

Here are the details of your voucher:

Voucher Value: RM20 off, with minimum spend of RM100

Voucher Code: LAZ16v58uiz

Valid until: Sept-16-2020

Valid for: Taobao Collection Store items in Lazada only

You may use the voucher to repurchase the item or other items in your wishlist. Kindly note that a minimum spend of RM100 within an order is required and usual Lazada voucher terms and conditions apply.

On top of that, we have initiated refunds for the cancelled order according to our refund timeline. You will receive an email notification once the refund process has been successfully completed.

Rest assured that we will work to ensure this issue will not happen again for a better buying experience with us in the future.

We appreciate your kind understanding in regards to this matter and thank you for your continuous support in Lazada.

Best regards,

Lazada Malaysia Team

Then I request. Through email

I hope to get refund through bank transfer, lazada please take action regarding my refunds process.

E-Wallet Store Credit Code: LAZ16v58uiz