1.7

So, i placed my order on the 16th of March and the seller did it's where they informed me that my item is currently out of stock and asked me to change to another colour of the item that is on ready stock. After that they did changed it for me and handed the item to one of the logistics company, Lazada Express (LEX MY) on the 20th of March.

However! My item was then transferred to NinjaVanMY on the 26th of March without any notice at all! I found out about it when I wanted to track my delivery status and it said my tracking number doesn't exist. And yes I even have the tracking number from LEX MY for my item.

Seriously? I waited for a good 9 days excluding 16th - 20th (4days) for my item to be delivered. Now that it's successfully transferred to NinjaVan, THEY DIDN'T EVEN PROVIDE THE NEW NINJA VAN TRACKING NUMBER TO ME. I CAN'T TRACK MY DELIVERY NOW. What a pain in the *** I had my hopes up for LEX MY but now that it's NinjaVan, ah I don't even know whether my item is safe or lost now.

I'm considering on lodging a police report on both of the companies especially LEX.

I emailed NinjaVan saying my parcel was transferred to your company instead and they couldn't locate my item even with my phone number, and also order number from Lazada.

Item is worth RM250.50. If they lost my parcel and is not able to proceed with a refund to me, a police report will be lodged without any hesitation.

Any advices? In need of urgent help now as I'm heading overseas sooner or later.

Help would be greatly appreciated!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Malaysia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments