Turnaround Time

Lazada is not trustworthy. I paid for my order and never received the item. 6 months on I am still chasing and asking them to refund my money.

When I first notified them that my order had not been delivered, they wrote back to say that it had and showed an electronic signature from someone, however they couldn't confirm who this person was or even if it was the right address. When I wrote back I got an automated message to say my ticket was closed.

Next I tried the live chat, I gave her all the details and she said she would 'get feedback from the 3rd party delivery operator'. She said she would email me with the outcome within 2 weeks and never did.

I think it is appalling to take people's money and not deliver the goods.

In the end I ordered the item from Amazon in the UK, it was delivered the next day and I have been back home at Christmas and already have it. In all this time I am still waiting for Lazada to take action and refund my my money.

Review about: Lazada Malaysia Shipping Service.

I didn't like: I did not receive my product or refund, Take your money and dont deliver the product, Customer service extremely poor.

Comments

I also didnt get my order i settle the payment all redy

I am having the same problem. Today, they deliver my order to somebody else.

When called gdex they said Ihssan has received on your behalf. My name is khalid Ahmad Suliman.

How come they commit such a mistake. Any body can help please?

LazadaMY

Dear Valued Customer ,We apologize for the mishap. Please provide us with below information to allow us assisting you further .Order Number :Once we receive information from you and successfully retrieve all the necessary details regarding your order from our system, we will contact you .- Amir -

to LazadaMY #1469984

Same thing happened to me! Your delivery service is so bad.