2.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I purchased an item using Lazada.Never had problems before if they are using poslaju or gdex.

However, they use ninjavan to send this item. My item supposed to arrive on 19 July 2017, now it is already 31 July 2017. I still did not get it! The thing is, they did not bother to inform me or apologizing to me.

On 24 July, I got a called from ninjavan that they want to go to my house to send it. I waited for the whole day and nothing. the next day I call that ninjavan person and he said that there was nobody home yesterday. That's a lie!!

I waited at home, like a crazy person. So, they promise to send my item on 27-29 July. I still waited like a crazy person, and there were no news from them. I called on 29 July, they said there was a problem with my item but they said it is already resolved and they promised to send it on 31 July.

So I waited today and got nothing. I called them back, and they said that my item is already lost. Can you believe it? They lost my item!

And I asked how many items lost? And they said too many, that's why they can't find my item. Lazada, if you really care about your customer, please do something about this. Please give us an option to choose the courier service.

I never had problems with poslaju. Your LEX is also unreliable.

But ninjavan?they're the worst!

Review about: Ninja Van Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Quality of the item.

I didn't like: Delivery service, Ninjavan, Lex.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Hi Munir,

Can we have your tracking number or your order number to assist you further?