Dear Customer Service, I have been click and submit the return & refund request to here been 2 weeks ago, now the seller have been arranged to collect back the problem wardrobe 6 days ago on 17 Jan 2020, but now is still pending Lazada Malaysia side to do the refund. I already text message to informed Lazada Malaysia so-called live chat, but every time it is a computer-based automatic answer, which has not helped our customer to solve the problem.

Yesterday I text the seller again, the seller said they already ask lazada, but Lazada side said need customer to request first, may I know what is the request I need to do again for next step ? If I need to complete the refund system procedure and there only 2 choices to click " poslaju bulky " and " poslaju" , now it's the seller who arranges to carry back the problem wardrobe, so dear customer service here kindly assist to teach our customer how to continue another step to settle this problem and refund the full amount to us.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments