Prai, Penang

I am also experiencing a frustrating time with Lazada.My order number 304125432 which was cancelled but have yet to be refunded.

Despite many calls to the customer service there is no feedback till now. Every time I call up a customer service, they will give me the same answer. Still checking will revert . How can you be still checking from August 12 till now.

Even the manager who I spoke to Mr. Vijay gives the same answer with no feedback. If a manager can do that, can we blame the other customer service personnel? I have never come across a company that is so irresponsible and unaccountable.

Despite being a longtime customer , Lazada treats us like ***.

Can you tell me how long more will I have to wait before I can get any reply on my refund or are you all going to sweep this under your carpet and pretend ignorance?Please reply

Review about: Refund Problems.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $396
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Jen
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia #869040

I am also experiencing a frustrating time with Lazada.My order number 309112532 which was cancelled but have yet to be refunded.

Despite many calls to the customer service there is no feedback till yesterday I called again and asked for 'Proof of Refund' and when they email me the detail I saw that the refund was bank in to Maybank and not my given bank account Public Bank!!!How can your accounts made this type of mistake and don't even bother to inform me???

and only when I called and called to check then only I know!!

Despite being a long time customer, I am very angry and disappointed of your service and how you treated your customer!!!!I have never come across a company that is so irresponsible as well!!!