Lazada Malaysia - No Refund from Lazada

211 of 224 Lazada Malaysia reviews

I am also experiencing a frustrating time with Lazada.My order number 304125432 which was cancelled but have yet to be refunded.

Despite many calls to the customer service there is no feedback till now. Every time I call up a customer service, they will give me the same answer. Still checking will revert . How can you be still checking from August 12 till now.

Even the manager who I spoke to Mr. Vijay gives the same answer with no feedback. If a manager can do that, can we blame the other customer service personnel? I have never come across a company that is so irresponsible and unaccountable.

Despite being a longtime customer , Lazada treats us like ***.

Can you tell me how long more will I have to wait before I can get any reply on my refund or are you all going to sweep this under your carpet and pretend ignorance?Please reply

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Refund Problems
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #530539 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Malaysia? Submit review ›
Helpful? 12 Yes 12 4 No 4
Had the same issue 9 Yes 9
211 of 224 Lazada Malaysia reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Jen

Sep 11, 2014 #869040 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia

I am also experiencing a frustrating time with Lazada.My order number 309112532 which was cancelled but have yet to be refunded.
Despite many calls to the customer service there is no feedback till yesterday I called again and asked for 'Proof of Refund' and when they email me the detail I saw that the refund was bank in to Maybank and not my given bank account Public Bank!!! How can your accounts made this type of mistake and don't even bother to inform me??? and only when I called and called to check then only I know!!
Despite being a long time customer, I am very angry and disappointed of your service and how you treated your customer!!!! I have never come across a company that is so irresponsible as well!!!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazada Malaysia. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lazada Malaysia.
Filing a new complaint about
×