Verified Reviewer

1.9

I bought a printer on Lazada, the seller stated in description that the printer is mobile printing enabled, which is the sole reason of my purchase. Turns out, the printer cannot print from mobile at all. So the product listing is misleading or dishonest.

I returned the item, the seller rejected my return saying I bought the correct model without mobile printing. I disputed, Lazada asked me to return the product to the seller for evaluation and final decision. This raise alarm bells to me. There is nothing to further evaluate, the seller is perfectly aware of the product she sold to me, she just didnt wanna admit her mistake or dishonesty (I chatted with her on WhatsApp prior to the return).

So I talked to customer care, I wanna know how Lazada is going to protect my interest as a customer, in the event the seller keeps my money and the product same time, if I return it. This agent named MUHAMAD AFIQ ISKANDAR MUHAMAD KHAIRUDDIN, was not helpful, didn't understand what I was asking, gave me vague answers. I had to keep repeating my asks, then he gave me *** attitude. Towards the end I lost it and I called him dumb and an idiot, which I probably shouldnt have but he really pushed my buttons.

All I can say is, Lazada is losing a customer. And I spend loads on the platform, almost daily purchase...

User's recommendation: Go to TabBao or Shopee instead.

Preferred solution: Full refund and apology from the said agent.

Comments