2.2

Update by user Jan 19, 2018

Already delivered.

Original review posted by user Jan 17, 2018

Hi could you please refer to the tracking number MPDS-361431213-2621?The parcels are already in LEX local branch and still pending. Actually i was placed order with 2 items and one item already received within 1 week but another item still stuck at Lex local branch.

What ETA for my parcel? Review about: Lazada Express Delivery Service. Reason of review: Problem with delivery. Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Is there a good system applied?Hopefully the item reach to customer in short time or fast way.

Why did not use other company for delivery service rather than Lex service? I didn't like: Lousy delivery service lex.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: When gdex make delivery.

I didn't like: Lex make delivery.

Comments

Barang dh ckp delevery tp barang takde lagi..kepala otak dia aku siap pusing satu kilang bodoh..main2 la Lex my,lex express konon

Mcm mana nk reschedule delivery barang?? Sbb saya tak ada di rumah hari ini...

Dan parcel saya akn dihantar hari ini...

Dan juga saya diberitahu yang penghantaran brg saya ni pada hari ini shj...jika tidak berjaya pada hari ini... Brg saya tu akn dipulangkn balik...

Dalam email sudah delivered tapi barang belum sampai pada empunya pemilik. Di kota belud sabah, di mana cawangan?

I get massage from lazada that my parcel an unsuccessful attempt has been made to deliver could please deliver my item tomorrow. How can i contact the lex driver or their office number can you give to me.

Status delivery tapi brg xsampai pon,call xder apapon xder

perhikmatan lex sangat buruk

LazadaMY

Dear Mohd Zamri,

We are truly sorry for the late response here and that you have to encountered this inconveniences while shopping with us. Thank you for your feedback and we glad to hear that you had received your item.

Please inform us if you still require assistant from us, and we will be more than happy to assist you further.