Verified Reviewer

Hello Lazada,

I bought an air fryer and some napkins with the order number 265589****47919 using my 100 ringgit voucher with an extra payment on it. The seller of the air fryer which cost me 97 ringgit decided to cancel the order because he says its out of stock.

The napkins cost 16.74 ringgits. And I paid 23.57 extra. Since it was not my fault that the seller couldnt deliver my item, I think its right to give me a chance to reuse my voucher since it cost money to get it. Why is it then that Lazada says my voucher is not valid or has been redeemed when the seller refused to send the item?

I am asking that you allow me to use my 100 ringgit voucher because I dont see why I cant use it. Also I want to bring to your attention that the main thing I was using the voucher for was the air fryer which is almost a 100 ringgit, the napkin was just an add on that is why I paid the 23.57 extra for it so I dont see why you will use the 100 ringgit voucher to pay the 16.74 ringgit napkin and tell me it is used up when there is still a balance of 83.26. Should my money go to waste? I paid the extra cash for the napkin so please take it from it.

Please release my voucher and let me use it.

It is only fair. Thank you.

Lazada Malaysia Pros: So far so good except for the present miss-up.

Lazada Malaysia Cons: Bad customer service.

Comments