2.5
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Order no.335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017.

Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on 20th sept and they just told me that the products already out of stock and feel sry bout that.. As they mentioned products is out of stock and why i still can placed orders for the same products??

Lazada got the rights to cancelled and refunded to us without any noticed for the orders after 9 days?? And simply give some rubbish reasons for users??

(Pls refer to the pic.Below..)

Review about: Lazada Malaysia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Fast order processing.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Complaint regarding delivery of item Lazada Malaysia "Mohd Nor Azman B Mohd Salleh 6/7/17 COMPLAINT REGARDING DELIVERY OF ITEM Dear Lazada, On 1/7/17 I made an order of washing machine, details as below: Dear Azman Salleh, Your..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Cheating customer!!!!! Lazada Malaysia " Order #324999857 Placed on 31/05/2017 Samsung UA55KU6000 55" UHD 4K Series 6 Smart LED TV with HDR This is the second time i buy tv from lazada. The first..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Termite borers pedestal Lazada Malaysia "Wasted my money to buy a drawer pedestal from Lazada! They had send me defective / damage items. One of the panel has a lot of hole which I..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Skechers - Defective Sports Shoes Skechers "My name is Mayank Jain (+919350172012) from India I purchased Skechers sports shoes a month back. Although its my 3rd purchase. I purchased the shoes for my wife around 3-4..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more