99 views
Verified Reviewer

I suspect a scam seller is using my mobile number 018766**** to wrongly register me as a seller on Lazada.

I am a regular buyer on Lazada but Ive never registered myself as a seller.

This scam sellers mobile number is 017917**** and Ive been scammed by him on Shopee.

He goes by the name of Kabilan A/L Thanabal

Address : Batu 10 1/2 Koris

83200 Senggarang

Johor

PLEASE HELP!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Malaysia Profile.

Preferred solution: Please catch the scam seller!.

Location: Shah Alam, Selangor

Comments

#1992528

I have also received similar modus operandi of this scammer in Shopee. his number is 013 827**** It was observed that one of his frequent word is indeed "get your mind relax" which he mentioned many times in his whatsapp with me.

He has been very persuasive in wanting me to pay, despite I told him that out transaction is at the end of this month.

He refuses to let me see the actual goods myself and he is not even willing to let me pay through shopee secure. He sent me the [PERAKUAN PENDAFTARAN] in exactly the same format as mentioned in this webpage.

#1983651

They are also using these numbers +60 1********, +60 1******** and +60 1135****77 - Use the name Gadget Seller. The script in your Whatsapp is the same they used on me. I tracked 2 of these numbers to just outside Kuching in Sarawak.

#1969938

The number you provided in the image is now called Standard Gadgets Store exactly the same number UT0039634-K

#1969933

i got scammed also same thing and same kind of whats ap messages specially "just relax your mind ok". Selling ipad pro which is 4500rm++ item just only for 900rm or 1000rm on Lazada under the store name on Lazada as Mobile100.

Mobile number of the person: 011 1186 **** calls himself mohammad harith. and i believe he has another number also 01117******. did not went for police report.

This guys still on whatsap replying to me saying he was delivering the item got detained by police and asking rm 400 to release the item from police. I asked him all the proves but cannot provide me any single prove up till now.

Lazada Malaysia Reviews