Verified Reviewer

I have been trying contact via your chat column but I could not get any answer to my request because your robotic answers don't suit my question.

I am from Bukit Beruntung in Selangor and I have initiated my return parcel a week ago and today the seller has agreed for the parcel to be returned. Lazada always ALLOW ME TO RETURN USING POSLAJU.

Poslaju is in Rawang and to go there it is not possible because the roads are blocked under MOC.

We have 2 courier services serving Lazada in Bukit Beruntung. They are GDEX and J&;;;;;;;;;;;;;T Express services which are just a kilometer away from my house. Why not Lazada give us more options to RETURN instead of just giving us one courier; i.e.

Poslaju which is 20 kilometers away from my house

.Requested on 23 Apr 2020 11:05

Order #249177****76195 RA Code RN: 500232****76195

SELECT SHIPMENT METHOD IS GIVEN ONE OPTION POSLAJU ONLY. Can someone responsible be service to your customers like me who has bought thousands of Ringgit from Lazada in the last 3 years.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lazada Malaysia Pros: More choices, Easy to use.

Lazada Malaysia Cons: Inefficient live chat team.

Comments