Lazada cheating customer!Put low price on Note 5 and allowed customer placed order and charge immediately.

After 5 days, I received an email said Your item(s) from order 352954182 has been canceled (Reason: Merchant unable to fulfill request by the agreed-upon date)).......

Well, if you know this is limited item, you shouldn't charge your customer first until you confirm everything. Now, the cancellation said will refund within 48hours, ok, total I need to bear the $$$ for 7 days....then I further read the email, bank could take 5-15 business days to credit back!!!!! So, if my bank lousy, that mean then refund could be up to 20 days or more......hence, as customer, u may need to bear this cost on your own.

this is terrible online system, cheating customer!I never understand and can accept why Lazada can charge me before confirming with the seller on the stock availability to avoid unneccessary refund!

Review about: Galaxy Note 5 Gold.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

clow8

quite disappointed, I give a feedback on how the product item review doing. Many want to point out how the past customers review work and could help new customers understand more about the rating and feedback on the product items, but Lazada refuse to post my feedback on this Samsung Galaxy Note 5. I review did not posted and get removed from my account after 48 hours.

clow8

Most of the items in Lazada will have customer feedback.But I just found that, on the same item, Lazada keep changing their merchant.

Today can me Merchant A selling this item, tomorrow can be Merchant B selling. So, the feedback is really misleading. Each customer may buy their device from different merchant. But nobody will mention about good service on the merchant, all feedback will say thanks to Lazada!

Using same link for one item with same product name and title and reusing all the feedback from past customer, very unprofessional.I will agree with Lazada to take all these feedback if Lazada take the responsibility for all issues but not saying out of stock due to Merchant or blame to others.

clow8

called Lazada help center, the explanation from their phone reception seem saying Lazada trying to protect customer, merchant couldn't meet the requirement (out of stock, delivery not happened on time) and Lazada cancelled it to protect their customer.....hmm....sound like Merchant problem, not Lazada?!!From customer point of view, when my friend ask me where did I buy my device?

I would say Lazada, but not telling people which Merchant I bought from. I presume whoever can selling their stuff at Lazada online platform, they must be verified and fulfilled Lazada requirement, isn't it?

you got the credit when we buy something from Lazada, but when Merchant mistake, you told your customer this is not Lazada problem.hmm........good strategy!