Lazada Malaysia - Review about Gpm Suitcase from Bakri, Johor

wrong delivery

I received my order yesterday but the item that I received is wrong item. .I order GMP K362-S anti breaking luggage not Cabin size guys should double check what the customer order before make any delivery.if I return the product then I need to pay another chanrge for delivery..lazada should be responsible for your mistakes and bear the cost not customer

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Gpm Suitcase
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #644996 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Malaysia? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 18, 2015 #996978

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your unfortunate experience with us. We are sorry and we regret that you were not satisfied with the services rendered. Customer opinion keeps us on our toes.
As conversed, should you have any other inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.

0 1 Reply

Jun 10, 2015 #993215 Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur

Some of the items advertised in their website are fake, when I order some items, they packed a different one. They did the mistakes many times. I guess they purposely did the mistake. I don't trust Lazada anymore. This is not the way to gain profit.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.