Lazada Malaysia - Review about Lomography Li800B Lomoinstant Instax Camera from Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory Of Kuala Lumpur
I have bought one item (a weighing scale) on lazada and was happy with my purchase long ago.I decided to buy a lomography polaroid along with 4 boxes of films worth a total of rm648 which was cheap.
I made a purchase but later on the same day, they had released some attractive promotion discount codes. Spend rm500 and above and i get a rm100 off. I called customer service and canceled my order and wanted to make a new one with the coupon. The phone app has some bugs that were not fixed.
I ordered items and was going to do my one-time-password steps. I went out a while and came back and the session was expired. I made a new order but the code was apparently used. My unfinished payments were under my order list when it hasn't been verified.
Several of them. And the code can only be used ONCE. I tried to call them again and funny how they never bothered to pick the phone up like what everyone else faces.
This is my first ever review for any online store or website because i have never been so frustrated from buying online which was suppose to be easy.Lazada is a COMPLETE waste of time with THE WORST customer service.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Lomography Li800B Lomoinstant Instax Camera
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "To begin I have been a internet shopper for many a year and use quite a number of different sites, however objectively I have found Lazada sadly to be poor..."
- "The customer care kept giving me false information and just kept this going on for a while and today they cancelled my order for reasons saying limited supplies. attached can..."
- "I just got a Sony MDR-XB400 Extra Bass Over the Ear Headphones Black but the product is not look exactly like it should be in Lazada' page...."
- "I contacted Tamia at 6478700100 this past tuesday. I went to her motel room in Barrie and we discussed what i was into and then i gave her 200 donations..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I live in Malaysia. In 2015 I bought a pair of expensive Hush Puppy shoes. I had hardly used it 20 times yet within one year the sole disintegrated, whilst..."
- "On May 30, 2016 I traveled from KL - Perth. I wheeled my custom made wheelchair to the plane door. When I disembarked it was not waiting at the door..."
- "I asked a cabin crew to pass a pen to a friend sitting in my opposite row, I was replied with " please help yourself" I had hurt my leg..."