Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory Of Kuala Lumpur

I have bought one item (a weighing scale) on lazada and was happy with my purchase long ago.I decided to buy a lomography polaroid along with 4 boxes of films worth a total of rm648 which was cheap.

I made a purchase but later on the same day, they had released some attractive promotion discount codes. Spend rm500 and above and i get a rm100 off. I called customer service and canceled my order and wanted to make a new one with the coupon. The phone app has some bugs that were not fixed.

I ordered items and was going to do my one-time-password steps. I went out a while and came back and the session was expired. I made a new order but the code was apparently used. My unfinished payments were under my order list when it hasn't been verified.

Several of them. And the code can only be used ONCE. I tried to call them again and funny how they never bothered to pick the phone up like what everyone else faces.

This is my first ever review for any online store or website because i have never been so frustrated from buying online which was suppose to be easy.Lazada is a COMPLETE waste of time with THE WORST customer service.

Review about: Lomography Li800B Lomoinstant Instax Camera.

1.1
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia #1040481

Was wondering whether Lazada MY contacted you & solved your problem?

Rdgs