Penang, Malaysia

7 days return policy from Lazada Malaysia, I have to blame myself for not trying it out once i received the device, wasted my money to buy a piece of *** to throw into dustbin and replied from Lazada that they can't do anything as the device has already received for more than 7 days.

*18April2016 i received the product, tested on 26April and i am too late to return the defect item, thank you Lazada for disappointed my trust on your "quality" product!

Rusty screw at the bottom, leaking dispenser due to small hole inside the soak holder and malfunction of the dispenser electronic device.

A picture tells thousand words, refer to picture below.

Review about: Dispenser.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lazada Malaysia - Cheating customer!!!!! Lazada Malaysia " Order #324999857 Placed on 31/05/2017 Samsung UA55KU6000 55" UHD 4K Series 6 Smart LED TV with HDR This is the second time i buy tv from lazada. The first..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Complaint regarding delivery of item Lazada Malaysia "Mohd Nor Azman B Mohd Salleh 6/7/17 COMPLAINT REGARDING DELIVERY OF ITEM Dear Lazada, On 1/7/17 I made an order of washing machine, details as below: Dear Azman Salleh, Your..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Counterfeit goods Lazada Malaysia "I recently ordered and received a Sony MDR-7506. While the delivery was timely, and I gave it a 5 star review for that reason, I subsequently found out that the..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Damage Purchased Item Lazada Malaysia "Please take note that the purchased product that was sent to my address when i was not around has been damaged. Please find the picture attached as proof. I would..." Read more A N & ASSociates Florence Scovel **SCAMMERS** Florence Scovel "I got sucked not an ad on my Facebook feed. I ordered and paid for some great Vibram soled wrap shoes on June 20. I have gotten no responses to..." Read more Formals Xo King Of Prussia - Formals XO - Very rude and unethical Formals Xo King Of Prussia "We went to Formals XO KOP & purchased a prom dress, no alterations needed. My daughter puts on her dress prom nite, stepped outside to take pictures and we saw..." Read more Square - Discrimination against My Company type Square "We sell vapor products face to face sales to adults who are identified with state issued photo ID . 4 years ago when I opened square they said yes you..." Read more Chinese Tutoring Lessons - Cheated by a Chinese Tutoring agency Chinese Tutoring Lessons "When I moved from Philippines to China, I contacted a Chinese language teaching company Chinesetutoringlessons.com on Craigslist. I enrolled with them for a 2 month course paying close to 900..." Read more