Penang, Malaysia

7 days return policy from Lazada Malaysia, I have to blame myself for not trying it out once i received the device, wasted my money to buy a piece of *** to throw into dustbin and replied from Lazada that they can't do anything as the device has already received for more than 7 days.

Related: Tophatter - Unsatisfied consumer

*18April2016 i received the product, tested on 26April and i am too late to return the defect item, thank you Lazada for disappointed my trust on your "quality" product!

Rusty screw at the bottom, leaking dispenser due to small hole inside the soak holder and malfunction of the dispenser electronic device.

A picture tells thousand words, refer to picture below.

Review about: 360Dsc Stainless Steel Touch Sensor Soap Dispenser.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dispenser
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $44
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Lazada Malaysia Shipping Service Review Lazada Malaysia "I want to purchase a pull up bar for the price of RM38 but you're charging me a shipping fee of RM100?!!! What scam is this?? I have a friend..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Wrong item delivered...Twice! Lazada Malaysia "I ordered a Wacom Bamboo medium CTL-671 for RM405 from seller 77mobile. A Wacom Bamboo SMALL worth RM 250 arrived. I sent it back and asked for refund. I need..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Bought "ori" Spigen casing but need to return to Caring Lazada Malaysia "Bought this SPIGEN casing, not satisfied at all, got smudges. Gonna return via Collectco at Caring or Senheng Good thing is Lazada makes it so easy to return. Luckily there is one..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Skynet Worldwide Express Delivery Service Review Lazada Malaysia "I placed an order on 29/3 for DW watch and received the email informed me that my order received and will arrange the delivery on31/3 with Skynet courier services with..." Read more Trugreen - I gave true green another shot at my lawn ... Trugreen "To see if they could help with my weeds and bugs. As always , they fail. You need to get on your hands and knees and pull the weeds out..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Don Karl Juravin "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more