Penang, Malaysia

7 days return policy from Lazada Malaysia, I have to blame myself for not trying it out once i received the device, wasted my money to buy a piece of *** to throw into dustbin and replied from Lazada that they can't do anything as the device has already received for more than 7 days.

*18April2016 i received the product, tested on 26April and i am too late to return the defect item, thank you Lazada for disappointed my trust on your "quality" product!

Rusty screw at the bottom, leaking dispenser due to small hole inside the soak holder and malfunction of the dispenser electronic device.

A picture tells thousand words, refer to picture below.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of dispenser from Lazada Malaysia and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $44 and wants Lazada Malaysia to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Malaysia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - BELI BARANG LIKE BUG TAK CUKUP DALAM KOTAK YANG DI TERIMA. Lazada Malaysia "Selamat tengahari, Saya ingin beritahu, sy ada beli LIKE BUG, tapi ada barang tidak cukup iaitu kaki nya kurang 4 yang belah kiri dan kanan..mcm mana sy nak minta ye...sy..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Bad response on late delivery from LAZADA Lazada Malaysia "I placed an order on 11th June 2017 and received an order confirmation on the same day, tentative delivery date of my product will be on 13th - 17th June..." Read more Lazada Malaysia -  I still haven't received my parcel yet! Lazada Malaysia "Where is my items? Status updated delivery, but to whom you sending? No signature when delivery?? I put office address, but you deliver at night? You give to whom? Why..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more