Alor Setar, Kedah

During my order it stated, your shipping is covered my delivery address.

But more than 3 times of my order, your delivery refuse to deliver it to the address. They said too far and not cover by them. Plus their customer service is very bad and rude. Because of that my pregnant wife need to drive more than 30km go and back home to retrieve the item.

Those two shipping is Alor Setar GDEX and Nation Wide.

Hope you can do something. If really they not cover the area Lazada should use other shipping company. Or just don't write on the web " delivery in your area is available'. We shop with Lazada because it is convenient but if continue like this, its not convenient anymore.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Malaysia. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Malaysia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Malaysia to other companies on our site.

Comments

LazadaMY

Dear Valued Customer,

First and foremost, thank you for the feedback and we profusely apologize for any inconvenience caused.In order to serve you better, kindly email us at customer@lazada.com.my and provide the necessary details.

This is also to avoid your complaint left unattended.

Violet.