Featured Not resolved

i have ordered a pair of shoe as a gift via lazada online but received a pair in different sizes; so i seek help from lazada chat online but the 1st operator asked' IS THAT OKAY FOR YOU' but i all i want is to exchange to the correct size i've ordered, but she said no exchange policy can only refund.and then she just sent me the link to proceed my refund.so i chat with another operator again he sent me the same link for my refund.

and i follow the refund instruction return the shoe to lazada, today i sent lazada my personal details thru email and i got reply from lazada CASE CLOSED!WORST EXPERIENCE EVER WITH LAZADA!!!

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

That's really funny, thanks.All I can picture is the opposite pair showing up somewhere else.

Dear Valued Customer,We are truly sorry that we have given that impression to you. Please provide us with below information to allow us assisting you further.Order Number :Once we receive information from you and successfully retrieve all the necessary details regarding your order from our system, we will contact you.Amir