Lazada Malaysia - Skynet Worldwide Express Delivery Service Review

I placed an order on 29/3 for DW watch and received the email informed me that my order received and will arrange the delivery on31/3 with Skynet courier services with a tracking airway no and Shipment arrive date 31/4-2/4. From 31/3 onwards I started to track my delivery it kept showing that is ARRIVE JHB but until now I got nothing.

I tried to call Skynet, they told me they will arrange to send it and the parcel its with them and gave me the Skudai outlet phone no, however I had called at least 30times to tat no but no one answer!

2/4 I called LAZADA, I just want to clarified what is wrong with the order, and as agreed, I haven't received anything from them during 31/3-2/4. And no ones can helps me because they also have no any other link to check my parcel location. And I was really pissed with Skynet and LAZADA. The purchase experience is very bad! If I could request, and if I had a chance to order from them again I will definitely ask for different courier service provider. But now I would go for 11th street. I really got fed up with them!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dw Classic St Mawes Lady Rose Gold
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #821785 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Malaysia? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 04 #1139409

Hi Shawn Tan,
First and foremost, we apologize on behalf of Skynet for the inconvenience that this has caused you. Kindly hold on while we are investigating this matter. Our CS officer will revert back to you as soon as possible, latest in 1-2 working days. Kindly revert back to us if you still did not receive any updates.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazada Malaysia. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lazada Malaysia.
Filing a new complaint about