1.8
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I placed an order on 29/3 for DW watch and received the email informed me that my order received and will arrange the delivery on31/3 with Skynet courier services with a tracking airway no and Shipment arrive date 31/4-2/4. From 31/3 onwards I started to track my delivery it kept showing that is ARRIVE JHB but until now I got nothing.

I tried to call Skynet, they told me they will arrange to send it and the parcel its with them and gave me the Skudai outlet phone no, however I had called at least 30times to tat no but no one answer!

2/4 I called LAZADA, I just want to clarified what is wrong with the order, and as agreed, I haven't received anything from them during 31/3-2/4. And no ones can helps me because they also have no any other link to check my parcel location. And I was really pissed with Skynet and LAZADA. The purchase experience is very bad! If I could request, and if I had a chance to order from them again I will definitely ask for different courier service provider. But now I would go for 11th street. I really got fed up with them!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of skynet worldwide express delivery service from Lazada Malaysia and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Malaysia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Malaysia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Same experience with Shawn tan.Till now I did not receive my parcel by skynet.

Even though the status by Lazada is delivered.Very upset.

LazadaMY

Hi Shawn Tan,

First and foremost, we apologize on behalf of Skynet for the inconvenience that this has caused you.Kindly hold on while we are investigating this matter.

Our CS officer will revert back to you as soon as possible, latest in 1-2 working days.Kindly revert back to us if you still did not receive any updates.

to LazadaMY #1381724

Your CS officer replied in standardised email every now and then saying 'its under investigation' however it seems to us as a consumer, no serious action has been taken given the fact that the complaint to Skynet has increased tremendously since then. Why Lazada default courier to Skynet but not allowing the seller to choose other delivery when registering?