2.5

Update by user Jan 04

My items had arrived

Original review posted by user Dec 25, 2017

i'd checked my lex tracking number.they update status attempt failed..and then they said lazada will sms or call me..till now i don't get any sms and even a *** single call!!!!...i'd send the email to lazada 3 times..no one even answer it...and i don't get any new of my items..i'm *** mad right now cause it had been 1 weeks and half now..do you think i have time to wait...i got many things to do...why using your own courier if you can't handle it..you had make me upset lazada...such a slow delivery..such a dumb services i'd ever face of...*sigh*...i'd prefer shopee than lazada..when i'm buying on lazada i feel insecured cause my items do not arrived yet...so many people complained about the same things...why lazada don't use poslaju or even gdex if their own courier can't handle it...don't be such a fuss...id been placing order since 18th dec..and i'm still *** waiting...where is my items!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Malaysia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Simple payment.

I didn't like: Slow delivery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 25, 2017.

Comments

LazadaMY

We are truly sorry that we have given that impression to you. Please provide us with further information to allow us assisting you further.

Order Number :

Once we receive information from you and successfully retrieve all the necessary details regarding your order from our system, we will contact you.

-Sha