Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang
5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Hello there lazada! Since last year, i always loved to shop with you, and so far i really satisfied with yr service and products. Fast delivery and delivered in good condition.

On the day before yesterday, I've ordered this product (order #331422132). But when i received it today, i felt dismayed as i got a silver one instead of the one that i've ordered (blue colour).

I publish this review not because i want to return the product or what, yes, i will definitely shop with you again. But, I hope that you will take some actions regarding this matter and give the best for yr upcoming customers.

Regards.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of speaker from Lazada Malaysia and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Malaysia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was deliver wrong product. Author liked the most cash on delivery and coupons. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Malaysia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

LazadaMY

Dear Balqis, we sincerely apologise for what has happened.We have receive your complaints and we have arrange our Customer Service Officer to investigate this matter.

We thank you for informing this it us as this provide us the necessary information for us to improve ourselves and to serve our customer better.

Thank you for choosing Lazada Malaysia.