Resolved

Hello there lazada! Since last year, i always loved to shop with you, and so far i really satisfied with yr service and products. Fast delivery and delivered in good condition.

Related: Lazada Philippines Speaker Review

On the day before yesterday, I've ordered this product (order #331422132). But when i received it today, i felt dismayed as i got a silver one instead of the one that i've ordered (blue colour).

I publish this review not because i want to return the product or what, yes, i will definitely shop with you again. But, I hope that you will take some actions regarding this matter and give the best for yr upcoming customers.

Regards.

I liked: Cash on delivery, Coupons, Affordable, Discounted price, Fast delivery.

I didn't like: Deliver wrong product.

5.0
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Speaker
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

LazadaMY

Dear Balqis, we sincerely apologise for what has happened.We have receive your complaints and we have arrange our Customer Service Officer to investigate this matter.

We thank you for informing this it us as this provide us the necessary information for us to improve ourselves and to serve our customer better.

Thank you for choosing Lazada Malaysia.