Verified Reviewer

3.2

True. Very bad Customer Service with different agents to solve my problem through email communication for 1 month long and at the end, easy solution was given to me.

The issue was I have delivered wrong item which was not in my Order List but for the item which I ordered and in my Order List was stated Delivered but no physical item received.

Here I will tell you the detail:-

1. Fault from Lazada Chat

I received the wrong item on 17 June 2020. I asked the Seller and he told me that I received this item BUT it was the item that I never ordered and it is not in my ORDER LIST so no REFUND BUTTON to request.

After that, I asked Lazada Chat to check for this item which I have not ordered because I want to refund it. According to her, this item was not in my Order List.

So, I cannot refund it because it was purchased by the Seller and sent to my house. So, I asked Lazada Chat staff, what to do? Is this item is a gift and free for me? She said, YES, it is free since it was sent from other people to my house.

And I already sold it to my friend and can never get it back. This is TOTALLY not my fault.

2. Fault from Seller

On 26 June 2020, I received notification stated that my item as per my Order List was delivered. When I checked back, there was no item received.

The price is much more expensive that the wrong item I received and the quality is totally different.

3. Solution from Lazada Customer Service

As checked, it was the seller that has sent the item to you. The order was made under his account. Please be informed that the order has to be made under your account so that any return/ refund request has can be initiated from your end.

Kindly proceed to liaise with the seller in regards to the wrong item received. Thank you

User's recommendation: Go to other online platform.

Comments