74 views
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jan 21, 2020

Same replied from lazada cso - keneth. Still waiting feedback from respective department.

Update by user Jan 18, 2020

Contacted lazada cso on 18.01.2020 again. No action from them as been told me that they will cancel my order and refund me the money on 17.01.2020. Same replied of escalating the matter to top management and will update with in 2 days.

Update by user Jan 17, 2020

Get a feedback but may not even be able to cancel this order. How hopeless can this Lazada be.

Update by user Jan 17, 2020

Speak to so many agent all ask you to wait for their feedback. just play taiji and roti prata. now this agent Buendia Cherrie Mae say tomorrow 18 Jan will make sure i get a feedback.

Update by user Jan 17, 2020

After so many times of live chat and they still don't have any record of this order's problems. What a lousy platform. every Live chat agent must repeat

Update by user Jan 17, 2020

Previously say can cancel latest by 17 Jan. Its 17 Jan and the order still not cancelled.

What's so hard when the seller doesn't even have any shipping proof. Avoid Lazada at all course if you don't want to have a traumatizing experience

Useless Live chat

Update by user Jan 17, 2020

A platform for scam sellers to scam people.Platform doesn't even react to the report of fake seller. Slow inefficent and useless Customer service agents.Just like a scripted chat.

Update by user Jan 17, 2020

Nothing at all worth mentioning. Still can't even cancel the order that the seller didn't even ship

Original review posted by user Jan 15, 2020

Dear Lazada,

I have made a purchase of this item " Samsung QN65Q80RAFXZA Flat 65-Inch QLED 4K Q80 Series Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR and Alexa" with order number #241380****99987. I believe I have encountered a Scam/Fake Seller "Expressmart" They contacted me on Jan 5 after i placed the order wanting me to cancel and make a direct payment.

I waited to see if they will fufill the order.

Following which I contacted your cso on approximately 11 Jan on a fake/scam seller who contacted us to make payment outside lazada and to cancel the order with Lazada. (See attached screenshot) We was told if no changes to the delivery has been made it will be cancelled on 13 Jan and the cso will rise a case with lazada management.

On 13 Jan I contacted the CSO and no case has been opened since my previous conversation with the customer service personnel. I have sent the same attached evidence(Screenshot) of fake/scam seller that has been pointed out in previous chat with cso. Was told this case will be submitted to lazada's Management again and a case will be launched but the delivery date has been extended to 17th Jan.

CSO said will contact seller to confirm the status of the order.

On 15 Jan contacted CSO to check if a case has been launched and is there any follow up reply from the seller. No case has been launched and despite repeated demand of closing the order with the obvious evidence of the seller being a scam/fake seller (no intention in fulfilling the order). CSO does not understand this seller is not a genuine seller and keeps insist on waiting till Jan 17 for the order to be cancelled and refunded. No intention of opening a Case for this order despite repeated demands.

I obtained this email from this CSO after repeated demands with no case filed. Due to the chat timed out i refreshed the live chat option and chatted with the 4th CSO Edgar Nielin Cacha filled him in on the issue and demanded a case is to be opened for this order and to proceed with refund immediately.

Was given case number #205000****134853 and told he will finally start a case for this order and proceed with a refund within 48 hours.

Through this chain of events it made me wonder what's Lazada stand on fake/scam sellers lurking on its platforms. I have used Lazada in couple of instances but this is the first encounter which i find the lack of support from your customer service and lack of action.

Repeated replies of escalating the matter to top management but no action done or follow up. I hope the management of Lazada can give me a reasonable explanation for the waste of our time in this matter and lack of action on Lazada part.

Lazada Malaysia Pros: Easy.

Lazada Malaysia Cons: Useless live chat, Scam sellers, Slow service, Dont reply email.

Comments

Be caution customer of Lazada. There might be an inner ghost of Lazada customer service assistant partnering with scammer to do scam on customer. Think twice before you get on ordering for phone.

Lazada Malaysia Reviews