4.7
Turnaround Time

On 8/11/16 I had ordered a watch and there was 2 Delivery option 1 is Standard Delivery (Free) and another is Same Day Deliver (RM7.00) so I choose Same Day Delivery they charged me RM7.00 I was waiting the whole day didn't receive my package, I tries to call the Customer Service for the past two days there is no one answering my call. What does Same Day Delivery mean to Lazada, even today morning 9/11/16 I called Lazada Customer Service fortunately there is a guy answered the call I asked him what is the status of my item he says " Please wait in the line sir I will check it" and I was waiting for almost 10 mins there is no response from him then only I realize that he had hanged up the call.

Such a poor Customer Service Lazada having, never seen this kind of worst Customer Service. We are your paying customers not requesting any items for free from your side kindly provide the proper services for the customers!

Product or Service Mentioned: Same Day Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Affordable, Choice of products, Cheap.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 08, 2016.

Comments

Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia #1239927

PADA 11/11/2016 ORDER BARANG DALAM AKAUN KENA POTONG

CALL CUST SERVICE BYK KLI XDE PICKUP !!!

PADA 13/11/2016 CALL CUST SERVICE BRU ANGKAT

TANYA STATUS PMBELIAN PADA 11/11/16 SYSTEM ERROR ?

HELO LAZADA IM A UR CUSTMER MANA BOLE BUAT MCMNI DEKAT CUST ??? DALM AKAUN KENA POTONG THEN BARANG XDPT ?

THEN NAK RETURN BACK UR DUIT ?

PENIPU !! IM VERY VERY DISPOINTED WITH U LAZADA

Had the same issue as you. Paid RM7 for the said Express Delivery or Same-day delivery, but my package didn't arrive on the same day.

Had to e-mail them and they replied that it's for "SHIPPING SURCHARGE". I was promised same-day delivery for RM7 when I could have chosen standard delivery for free!

to ***ed-Off Guy #1241232

To update on my situation, my package is scheduled to arrive on the 18th November. 4 days later than the scheduled 14th.

How on earth did that happened?! I'm certainly not happy about it. Very poor quality service. And yet they still want to give me a RM10 compensation voucher.

Why the *** would I wanna accept it?! I will never shop at Lazada ever again after this.