4.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

On 8/11/16 I had ordered a watch and there was 2 Delivery option 1 is Standard Delivery (Free) and another is Same Day Deliver (RM7.00) so I choose Same Day Delivery they charged me RM7.00 I was waiting the whole day didn't receive my package, I tries to call the Customer Service for the past two days there is no one answering my call. What does Same Day Delivery mean to Lazada, even today morning 9/11/16 I called Lazada Customer Service fortunately there is a guy answered the call I asked him what is the status of my item he says " Please wait in the line sir I will check it" and I was waiting for almost 10 mins there is no response from him then only I realize that he had hanged up the call.

Such a poor Customer Service Lazada having, never seen this kind of worst Customer Service. We are your paying customers not requesting any items for free from your side kindly provide the proper services for the customers!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $7. Faizal.fy95 is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Malaysia. the best about delivery service from Lazada Malaysia was affordable. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Malaysia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Malaysia to other companies on our site.

Comments

Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia #1239927

PADA 11/11/2016 ORDER BARANG DALAM AKAUN KENA POTONG

CALL CUST SERVICE BYK KLI XDE PICKUP !!!

PADA 13/11/2016 CALL CUST SERVICE BRU ANGKAT

TANYA STATUS PMBELIAN PADA 11/11/16 SYSTEM ERROR ?

HELO LAZADA IM A UR CUSTMER MANA BOLE BUAT MCMNI DEKAT CUST ???DALM AKAUN KENA POTONG THEN BARANG XDPT ?

THEN NAK RETURN BACK UR DUIT ?

PENIPU !!IM VERY VERY DISPOINTED WITH U LAZADA

Had the same issue as you.Paid RM7 for the said Express Delivery or Same-day delivery, but my package didn't arrive on the same day.

Had to e-mail them and they replied that it's for "SHIPPING SURCHARGE".I was promised same-day delivery for RM7 when I could have chosen standard delivery for free!

to ***ed-Off Guy #1241232

To update on my situation, my package is scheduled to arrive on the 18th November.4 days later than the scheduled 14th.

How on earth did that happened?! I'm certainly not happy about it. Very poor quality service. And yet they still want to give me a RM10 compensation voucher.

Why the *** would I wanna accept it?!I will never shop at Lazada ever again after this.