Lazada Malaysia - Tablet 10.1 4.2.2 brokern items
you make good decision.for know, all people need to know, this company lazada cannot be trusted because i;m become new victim when they sold to me tablet not function with software problem.
how come you want to be biggest market online if you lie to your customer. untill know i try to ask help from customer service but i get not good answer from them. i just request to upgrade my tablet to the latest one and i will pay when they send to me...why so difficult to receive your customer request.
what the *** you customer service.better you not gonna be customer serive line....
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- First time i feel lazada lie to me
- Customer service
- System error
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am also experiencing a frustrating time with Lazada. My order number 304125432 which was cancelled but have yet to be refunded. Despite many calls to the customer service there..."
- "I recently ordered and received a Sony MDR-7506. While the delivery was timely, and I gave it a 5 star review for that reason, I subsequently found out that the..."
- "Hi, I'd purchased headset from lazada.com.my with details as follows: Order No.: 383836636 Item/Brand: SonicGear Chromatic Light Design X-Craft HP7000 2.1 Gaming Headset Price: RM85 (offer price before disc.) RM76.50 (discounted price using..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "On May 30, 2016 I traveled from KL - Perth. I wheeled my custom made wheelchair to the plane door. When I disembarked it was not waiting at the door..."
- "This is such a terrible place! They have no regards for any ethics. This week someone passed away at their clinic during treatment. Anyway, Malaysia is a third world..."
- "I live in Malaysia. In 2015 I bought a pair of expensive Hush Puppy shoes. I had hardly used it 20 times yet within one year the sole disintegrated, whilst..."