you make good decision.for know, all people need to know, this company lazada cannot be trusted because i;m become new victim when they sold to me tablet not function with software problem.
how come you want to be biggest market online if you lie to your customer. untill know i try to ask help from customer service but i get not good answer from them. i just request to upgrade my tablet to the latest one and i will pay when they send to me...why so difficult to receive your customer request.
what the *** you customer service.better you not gonna be customer serive line....
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- First time i feel lazada lie to me
- Customer service
- System error
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Bought this SPIGEN casing, not satisfied at all, got smudges. Gonna return via Collectco at Caring or Senheng Good thing is Lazada makes it so easy to return. Luckily there is one..."
- "They sent me damaged and used office chair. What's even worse is that it was returned them by another customer. How do I know, they forgot to *** the..."
- "Saya ada beli jam tangan di portal Lazada Malaysia. Di iklan di portal jam tangan tersebut adalah s/steel. Selepas 3hari pakai tali jam tangan tersebut bertukar warna dan disetengah kawasan..."
- "I asked a cabin crew to pass a pen to a friend sitting in my opposite row, I was replied with " please help yourself" I had hurt my leg..."
- "On May 30, 2016 I traveled from KL - Perth. I wheeled my custom made wheelchair to the plane door. When I disembarked it was not waiting at the door..."
- "I live in Malaysia. In 2015 I bought a pair of expensive Hush Puppy shoes. I had hardly used it 20 times yet within one year the sole disintegrated, whilst..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."