Lazada Malaysia - Tablet 10.1 4.2.2 brokern items

191 of 224 Lazada Malaysia reviews

you make good decision.for know, all people need to know, this company lazada cannot be trusted because i;m become new victim when they sold to me tablet not function with software problem.

how come you want to be biggest market online if you lie to your customer. untill know i try to ask help from customer service but i get not good answer from them. i just request to upgrade my tablet to the latest one and i will pay when they send to me...why so difficult to receive your customer request.

what the *** you customer service.better you not gonna be customer serive line....

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • First time i feel lazada lie to me
    • Customer service
    • System error

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Tablet
Review category
Computers
review #585950 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Malaysia? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
191 of 224 Lazada Malaysia reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Khal

Jul 28, 2015 #1013177

seriusly,who ever comment lazada have a good service is actually their staff or paid to comment.Trust me,4 order, 1st order defect led tv which is just open from box.2nd order RC takes 3 weeks not deliver as mention only takes 2 to 4 working days and end of the day I've cancel due to dissapointent.3rd order inflex sofa,given spoil and defect item when open box.Call Customer Service to solve the problem for exhange,they hold me and enggage on the line with them for hours and hours till my phone bill reach almost RM100 just only by calling Lazada Help Line that is absolutely not even helpfull at all.Its totally pain in the ***.I have given many solution to them,said want to confirm first with replacement team and will revert back,suddenly receive notification informing have proceed with the order while I'm not around outstation.The best part even the supervisor dont even bother and ignore our issue.This issue are from end of February till date and currently liasing with lawyer.Have advice this case can take legal action and will persue if necessary.Who ever have issue,please do not hesitate to take legal action and know your consumer rights.Dont let self be cheated.Take words from who have experience it,not by words who are being paid to comment as a real consumer who really knows the real truth.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazada Malaysia. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lazada Malaysia.
Filing a new complaint about
×