you make good decision.for know, all people need to know, this company lazada cannot be trusted because i;m become new victim when they sold to me tablet not function with software problem.

how come you want to be biggest market online if you lie to your customer. untill know i try to ask help from customer service but i get not good answer from them. i just request to upgrade my tablet to the latest one and i will pay when they send to me...why so difficult to receive your customer request.

what the *** you customer service.better you not gonna be customer serive line....

Review about: Tablet.

I didn't like: First time i feel lazada lie to me, Customer service, System error.

1.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $279
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Lazada Malaysia?

Comments

Khal

seriusly,who ever comment lazada have a good service is actually their staff or paid to comment.Trust me,4 order, 1st order defect led tv which is just open from box.2nd order RC takes 3 weeks not deliver as mention only takes 2 to 4 working days and end of the day I've cancel due to dissapointent.3rd order inflex sofa,given spoil and defect item when open box.Call Customer Service to solve the problem for exhange,they hold me and enggage on the line with them for hours and hours till my phone bill reach almost RM100 just only by calling Lazada Help Line that is absolutely not even helpfull at all.Its totally pain in the ***.I have given many solution to them,said want to confirm first with replacement team and will revert back,suddenly receive notification informing have proceed with the order while I'm not around outstation.The best part even the supervisor dont even bother and ignore our issue.This issue are from end of February till date and currently liasing with lawyer.Have advice this case can take legal action and will persue if necessary.Who ever have issue,please do not hesitate to take legal action and know your consumer rights.Dont let self be cheated.Take words from who have experience it,not by words who are being paid to comment as a real consumer who really knows the real truth.