I placed my order on 25 April 2018 and Lazada showed I will receive my order by 3rd May 2018. I waited till 4th May, still not receive my order.

I check with their customer service, they said some delay on their logistic, so asked me to wait for 1 more week. after a week, still not receive my order yet. I check with their customer service again and asked me to wait 1 more week. okay...

fine. I wait, because of GE14. Malaysia Ubah, 10 and 11 May holiday. Until 14 May, I check with their lovely customer service again, said my order will send on 15 May.

Okay... since I waited for so long, I wait for 1 more day. on 15 May, I do receive an email from Lazada, they are sending my order to my house. But, within a few mins, I received another email saying that my order has been cancelled and they will refund.

WT..... I called their lovely customer service again, they said the delivery boy unable to trace my address then, straight away cancel my order. WoW.... fantastic service from Lazada...

no other service platform have a better service than Lazada. No update, no call, won't follow up, no proper reply.

Review about: Lazada Malaysia Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor atitude, Poor response time, Poor delivery service, Unprofessional customer service.

Comments

Ya, i also face this problem as i m seller on lazada. Suddenly cancelled order even i already courier out the parcel to customer.

Now i cant receive my money & the parcel already received by customer.Now i dont know what can i do.

Bad customer services, take so long to reply my message & promise will make it to me regarding the delivery services until now just cancelled by Lazada without any information. Very dissapointed to LAZADA.