Verified Reviewer

My parcel was delayed for a month. Every time I contacted a customer service, the best they could do is to propose for order cancellation.

The worst thing was I need to deal with a stupid machine (CLEO) first for couple of hours before I can speak to a live agent. The queue number from CLEO was increasing instead of descending that was why I need to wait for 2 hours plus to reach the live agent. Furthermore the agent just a messenger, reporting something I already know, without constructive solution. After a couple of empty promises, I was again asked to cancel the order, which I have no choice BUT to cancel it.

11street used to be my favorite shopping website.

BUT their service was getting worst especially their customer service who were nothing but a human machine who ONLY passing msg. I am very upset with Lazada and seem like both (Lazada &;;; 11Stret are running into the same destiny (poor and poorer).

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments